The latest prototype cell phone based on a direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC) made its debut on Tuesday at the Ceatec show in Japan.
Toshiba is set to deliver on its promise to commercialize direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC) technology during the current quarter.
Engineers at Panasonic have succeeded in reducing the size of a prototype methanol fuel cell so that its no larger than a laptop battery pack but provides all-day power.
Latest News Articles
- Mobile devices to get faster LP-DDR4 memory next year
- Hortonworks, Pivotal team to better manage Hadoop
- Defending Facebook, OkCupid says it also runs user-behavior tests
- Rimini Street keeps growing despite specter of Oracle lawsuit
- Attackers install DDoS bots on Amazon cloud, exploiting Elasticsearch weakness
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 15% off $339
- $27.42 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »