Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M205b review: A multifunction mono laser printer that's cheap and great for paper-heavy businesses
Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CP205 review: This colour LED printer produces clean and crisp documents
This low-priced b&w laser printer has fast print speeds and reasonably low running costs
This business-class multifunction printer can pump out pages fast, and has very low running costs
An inexpensive laser multifunction printer for small businesses
Fuji Xerox will soon release software that links its office copiers to the Google Drive online storage service, a sign that the search engine's online business suite is making inroads in Japan.
Fuji Xerox will launch a new cloud storage service that hooks directly into its multifunction copiers next week, allowing documents to be uploaded by scan or fax, then edited or downloaded by computer or phone.
After a glacially slow start to 2009 in the mergers and acquisitions market, tech companies started buying again in the second half of the year and analysts expect the resurgence in takeover activity to continue in 2010.
Xerox announced Thursday it had appointed a new CEO, Ursula Burns, to replace current CEO and Chairman Anne Mulcahy, who announced her retirement from the post.
Latest News Articles
- FCC vote on incentive auction plan could further open broadband competition
- Plastic computers taking shape, but won't replace silicon
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Twitter to promote app downloads in mobile timelines
- Japan gets first bitcoin ATM, two more on order
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 5 Five flaws in Samsung Galaxy S5's TouchWiz
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.