A slim and mobile scanner that's perfect for use in the office and while on the road
Fujitsu LifeBook TH550 tablet review: A tablet-convertible laptop with an Intel Core i3 CPU
Fujitsu LifeBook SH530 review: A stylish 13.3in notebook with good features
Fujitsu's 12.1in tablet PC is packed with features and accepts both finger and pen inputs
A fully featured 12in Fujitsu laptop with a low-voltage Core i7 CPU
Fujitsu in pictures
Ceatec, showcased many new technologies and prototype gadgets. We take you through our favourite tech products.
Alternative chip architectures are taking some thunder away from Intel's x86 at this week's International Supercomputing Conference in Frankfurt. The ARM architecture, which dominates mobile-device chips, will appear in Fujitsu's next flagship superc...
If you take the concept of the paperless office seriously, Fujitsu has a meeting room just for you.
A supercomputer developed by China's National Defense University remains the fastest publically known computer in the world while the U.S. is close to an historic low in the latest edition of the closely followed Top 500 supercomputer ranking, which ...
In another sign of the living spaces of elderly Japanese going hi-tech, seniors in Osaka are undergoing an Internet of Things (IoT) experiment involving cloud-connected air conditioners and motion sensors.
Fujitsu unlocks smartphone with iris ... Russian cybergroup stalks U.S. bank customers ... Online video pushes up cloud power consumption ... and more tech news
With so much chatter about tablets this year, you might think that the handheld, rectangular devices being unveiled represent a significant innovation. The reality is that so much of what we're seeing is not a whole lot different than what we saw in ...
It seems as if we've been writing about USB 3.0 forever, but it has really been only about two years since Intel and other parties formed a promotional group for USB 3.0 in 2007. The spec was completed in November 2008, at which time the standard's b...
Fujitsu will charge for Windows 7 upgrade vouchers when it begins offering them shortly to people that buy a PC ahead of the operating system's Oct. 22 launch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
- Cisco starts patching firewall devices against NSA-linked exploit
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW