A slim and mobile scanner that's perfect for use in the office and while on the road
Fujitsu LifeBook TH550 tablet review: A tablet-convertible laptop with an Intel Core i3 CPU
Fujitsu LifeBook SH530 review: A stylish 13.3in notebook with good features
Fujitsu's 12.1in tablet PC is packed with features and accepts both finger and pen inputs
A fully featured 12in Fujitsu laptop with a low-voltage Core i7 CPU
Fujitsu in pictures
Ceatec, showcased many new technologies and prototype gadgets. We take you through our favourite tech products.
Alternative chip architectures are taking some thunder away from Intel's x86 at this week's International Supercomputing Conference in Frankfurt. The ARM architecture, which dominates mobile-device chips, will appear in Fujitsu's next flagship superc...
If you take the concept of the paperless office seriously, Fujitsu has a meeting room just for you.
A supercomputer developed by China's National Defense University remains the fastest publically known computer in the world while the U.S. is close to an historic low in the latest edition of the closely followed Top 500 supercomputer ranking, which ...
In another sign of the living spaces of elderly Japanese going hi-tech, seniors in Osaka are undergoing an Internet of Things (IoT) experiment involving cloud-connected air conditioners and motion sensors.
Fujitsu unlocks smartphone with iris ... Russian cybergroup stalks U.S. bank customers ... Online video pushes up cloud power consumption ... and more tech news
With so much chatter about tablets this year, you might think that the handheld, rectangular devices being unveiled represent a significant innovation. The reality is that so much of what we're seeing is not a whole lot different than what we saw in ...
It seems as if we've been writing about USB 3.0 forever, but it has really been only about two years since Intel and other parties formed a promotional group for USB 3.0 in 2007. The spec was completed in November 2008, at which time the standard's b...
Fujitsu will charge for Windows 7 upgrade vouchers when it begins offering them shortly to people that buy a PC ahead of the operating system's Oct. 22 launch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT