A slim and mobile scanner that's perfect for use in the office and while on the road
Fujitsu LifeBook TH550 tablet review: A tablet-convertible laptop with an Intel Core i3 CPU
Fujitsu LifeBook SH530 review: A stylish 13.3in notebook with good features
Fujitsu's 12.1in tablet PC is packed with features and accepts both finger and pen inputs
A fully featured 12in Fujitsu laptop with a low-voltage Core i7 CPU
Fujitsu in pictures
Ceatec, showcased many new technologies and prototype gadgets. We take you through our favourite tech products.
If you take the concept of the paperless office seriously, Fujitsu has a meeting room just for you.
A supercomputer developed by China's National Defense University remains the fastest publically known computer in the world while the U.S. is close to an historic low in the latest edition of the closely followed Top 500 supercomputer ranking, which ...
In another sign of the living spaces of elderly Japanese going hi-tech, seniors in Osaka are undergoing an Internet of Things (IoT) experiment involving cloud-connected air conditioners and motion sensors.
Fujitsu unlocks smartphone with iris ... Russian cybergroup stalks U.S. bank customers ... Online video pushes up cloud power consumption ... and more tech news
Japanese mobile carrier NTT DoCoMo has released a smartphone that can be unlocked with a mere glance.
With so much chatter about tablets this year, you might think that the handheld, rectangular devices being unveiled represent a significant innovation. The reality is that so much of what we're seeing is not a whole lot different than what we saw in ...
It seems as if we've been writing about USB 3.0 forever, but it has really been only about two years since Intel and other parties formed a promotional group for USB 3.0 in 2007. The spec was completed in November 2008, at which time the standard's b...
Fujitsu will charge for Windows 7 upgrade vouchers when it begins offering them shortly to people that buy a PC ahead of the operating system's Oct. 22 launch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW