Alternative chip architectures are taking some thunder away from Intel's x86 at this week's International Supercomputing Conference in Frankfurt. The ARM architecture, which dominates mobile-device chips, will appear in Fujitsu's next flagship superc...
If you take the concept of the paperless office seriously, Fujitsu has a meeting room just for you.
A supercomputer developed by China's National Defense University remains the fastest publically known computer in the world while the U.S. is close to an historic low in the latest edition of the closely followed Top 500 supercomputer ranking, which ...
In another sign of the living spaces of elderly Japanese going hi-tech, seniors in Osaka are undergoing an Internet of Things (IoT) experiment involving cloud-connected air conditioners and motion sensors.
Fujitsu unlocks smartphone with iris ... Russian cybergroup stalks U.S. bank customers ... Online video pushes up cloud power consumption ... and more tech news
Japanese mobile carrier NTT DoCoMo has released a smartphone that can be unlocked with a mere glance.
Fujitsu has developed stamp-sized wearable sensor tags that can detect whether users have changed their location or posture, fallen down or are experiencing high heat.
Drones don't normally need wheels, but they can come in handy on upside-down roads.
Fujitsu has developed smartglasses that project imagery directly onto the user's retina with a laser, instead of using small LCD screens like other wearables.
In a move that could help spread IoT (Internet of Things) devices, Fujitsu has developed a thin, flexible IoT beacon that can send out location and ID information to smartphones and other mobile devices.
If parts of your phone are sometimes too hot to handle, Fujitsu may have the answer: a thin heat pipe that can spread heat around mobile devices, reducing extremes of temperature.
Fujitsu has developed image-processing technology that can be used to track people in security camera footage, even when the images are heavily blurred to protect their privacy.
If you hate having to punch in a number or scan your finger when using your phone, now you can unlock it with just a glance.
Outmoded technology dies hard in futuristic Japan.
Obama headlines Silicon Valley cybersecurity summit ... Xiaomi starts up in U.S. ... Expedia fights off Google ... and more news
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW