This week on World Tech Update, Google confirmed its acquisition of drone maker Titan Aerospace, a move poised to advance delivery of the company's data services and mapping applications.
Fujitsu has developed technology that makes synthesized speech sound a little more natural and less robotic by adopting the appropriate tone for different situations.
Unifying communications (UC) by replacing separate PCs and telephones with a PC equipped with a headset and some telephony software can sound like a great idea until the first electricity bill for those always-on PCs comes in. Fujitsu hopes to end th...
Fujitsu may incorporate its palm scanners in smartphones as a means of verifying a user's identity.
Fujitsu has developed a prototype tablet that lets users feel realistic textures of images displayed on the screen.
Fujitsu Laboratories and Furukawa Electric have developed an optical connector that could reduce connectivity costs for servers.
IBM has revived efforts to sell its low-end server business and Dell, Fujitsu and Lenovo are all lining up to take a look, according to reports this week.
If snooping by the U.S. National Security Agency isn't enough to make you worry about your privacy, Japan's Fujitsu Laboratories has developed a fast method to perform secret searches of data that is encrypted.
It's official: The notebook computer can now see as well as take your picture. Meet the Intel RealSense 3D camera.
Fujitsu has demonstrated servers with thin fiber optics that will use lasers and light transfer data, replacing the older and slower electrical wiring technology.
Doing battle in the US$9 billion Unix server market is not for the timid. Designing a competitive microprocessor is a costly business, and with the Unix market seemingly in permanent decline it's easy to see why smaller players might drop out.
Oracle's database and high-performance workloads will run faster with the company's latest SPARC M6 chip, which has been tuned specially for the company's applications.
Europe’s top court ruled Thursday that it is legal for countries to impose a levy on printer manufacturers such as Canon, Epson, Fujitsu, Hewlett-Packard, Kyocera and Xerox in order to compensate rights holders for unauthorised reproduction of their ...
Demand for mainframe and high-performance Unix servers is falling, but a new wave of SPARC and IBM Power chips for the servers will be unwrapped at the Hot Chips conference in late August.
Fujitsu will this month launch a super-thin Ultrabook, built on Intel's latest Haswell processors, with an 11-hour battery life and a screen with nearly three times HD resolution.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA