Fujitsu will this month launch a super-thin Ultrabook, built on Intel's latest Haswell processors, with an 11-hour battery life and a screen with nearly three times HD resolution.
Samsung has built several different Galaxy S4 smartphones, including a U.S. version running a Snapdragon processor that requires an extra image processor to enable heavily promoted user functions such as eye-movement recognition.
Fujitsu has acquired RunMyProcess, a French startup that helps companies integrate on-site and cloud-based services.
Fujitsu has paid £800 million (US$1.2 billion) into its pension funds for current and former U.K. employees, and renegotiated cuts to ongoing pension contributions, freeing up cash to grow other areas of its U.K. business, the company said Monday.
A Fujitsu research lab has developed software that can accurately measure a subject's pulse using the small digital cameras attached to smartphones and tablets.
Try this, try that and see what entices customers. That's the mantra for tablet makers that are experimenting with new tablet features in the elusive quest to deliver the next big hit.
Fujitsu promises that although the new business laptops in its Lifebook E Line come in screen sizes from 13.3 inches to 15.6 inches, all will use the same standard components, including the main board, drives for the modular expansion bay, and AC ada...
Cisco Systems has entered the list of the top 5 server vendors for the first time, drawing level with Fujitsu and Oracle in a tie for fourth place, according to research firm IDC.
Security company Maz Encryption Technologies sued seven large technology companies for allegedly infringing on several of its security patents. The suits target security technology used in the iPhone and iPad as well as the BlackBerry Enterprise Solu...
If you have a habit of dropping smartphones or tablets in toilets or sinks, Fujitsu may have an answer for you. The company showed off a new Windows 8 tablet and Android smartphones that can resist drops into water.
Orange hopes to increase smartphone use among seniors with the Fujitsu Stylistic S01, which uses a number of technologies to make the phone a better fit for users who are over 65 years old.
Engineers at Fujitsu Laboratories are developing an HTML 5-based platform for smartphones that designed to keep corporate data secure when accessed from employee-owned handsets.
Fujitsu is working on a new technology that will let users download files from PCs to their mobile phones by shooting videos of them.
Apple has continued to dominate the Japanese smartphone market in recent months, new data shows, and analysts say it is likely to stay strong through the new year.
Tired of always picking the slowest checkout line at the supermarket?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSAP FIORIACT