Samsung has built several different Galaxy S4 smartphones, including a U.S. version running a Snapdragon processor that requires an extra image processor to enable heavily promoted user functions such as eye-movement recognition.
Fujitsu has acquired RunMyProcess, a French startup that helps companies integrate on-site and cloud-based services.
Fujitsu has paid £800 million (US$1.2 billion) into its pension funds for current and former U.K. employees, and renegotiated cuts to ongoing pension contributions, freeing up cash to grow other areas of its U.K. business, the company said Monday.
A Fujitsu research lab has developed software that can accurately measure a subject's pulse using the small digital cameras attached to smartphones and tablets.
Try this, try that and see what entices customers. That's the mantra for tablet makers that are experimenting with new tablet features in the elusive quest to deliver the next big hit.
Fujitsu promises that although the new business laptops in its Lifebook E Line come in screen sizes from 13.3 inches to 15.6 inches, all will use the same standard components, including the main board, drives for the modular expansion bay, and AC ada...
Cisco Systems has entered the list of the top 5 server vendors for the first time, drawing level with Fujitsu and Oracle in a tie for fourth place, according to research firm IDC.
Security company Maz Encryption Technologies sued seven large technology companies for allegedly infringing on several of its security patents. The suits target security technology used in the iPhone and iPad as well as the BlackBerry Enterprise Solu...
If you have a habit of dropping smartphones or tablets in toilets or sinks, Fujitsu may have an answer for you. The company showed off a new Windows 8 tablet and Android smartphones that can resist drops into water.
Orange hopes to increase smartphone use among seniors with the Fujitsu Stylistic S01, which uses a number of technologies to make the phone a better fit for users who are over 65 years old.
Engineers at Fujitsu Laboratories are developing an HTML 5-based platform for smartphones that designed to keep corporate data secure when accessed from employee-owned handsets.
Fujitsu is working on a new technology that will let users download files from PCs to their mobile phones by shooting videos of them.
Apple has continued to dominate the Japanese smartphone market in recent months, new data shows, and analysts say it is likely to stay strong through the new year.
Tired of always picking the slowest checkout line at the supermarket?
Growth in the storage market slowed down during the third quarter, but vendors such as Hitachi, EMC and Fujitsu still had a good three months thanks in part to sales of high-end systems.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
- Australian businesses need to accept higher rotation of millennials: Kronos
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC