Fujitsu will this month launch a super-thin Ultrabook, built on Intel's latest Haswell processors, with an 11-hour battery life and a screen with nearly three times HD resolution.
Samsung has built several different Galaxy S4 smartphones, including a U.S. version running a Snapdragon processor that requires an extra image processor to enable heavily promoted user functions such as eye-movement recognition.
Fujitsu has acquired RunMyProcess, a French startup that helps companies integrate on-site and cloud-based services.
Fujitsu has paid £800 million (US$1.2 billion) into its pension funds for current and former U.K. employees, and renegotiated cuts to ongoing pension contributions, freeing up cash to grow other areas of its U.K. business, the company said Monday.
A Fujitsu research lab has developed software that can accurately measure a subject's pulse using the small digital cameras attached to smartphones and tablets.
Try this, try that and see what entices customers. That's the mantra for tablet makers that are experimenting with new tablet features in the elusive quest to deliver the next big hit.
Fujitsu promises that although the new business laptops in its Lifebook E Line come in screen sizes from 13.3 inches to 15.6 inches, all will use the same standard components, including the main board, drives for the modular expansion bay, and AC ada...
Cisco Systems has entered the list of the top 5 server vendors for the first time, drawing level with Fujitsu and Oracle in a tie for fourth place, according to research firm IDC.
Security company Maz Encryption Technologies sued seven large technology companies for allegedly infringing on several of its security patents. The suits target security technology used in the iPhone and iPad as well as the BlackBerry Enterprise Solu...
If you have a habit of dropping smartphones or tablets in toilets or sinks, Fujitsu may have an answer for you. The company showed off a new Windows 8 tablet and Android smartphones that can resist drops into water.
Orange hopes to increase smartphone use among seniors with the Fujitsu Stylistic S01, which uses a number of technologies to make the phone a better fit for users who are over 65 years old.
Engineers at Fujitsu Laboratories are developing an HTML 5-based platform for smartphones that designed to keep corporate data secure when accessed from employee-owned handsets.
Fujitsu is working on a new technology that will let users download files from PCs to their mobile phones by shooting videos of them.
Apple has continued to dominate the Japanese smartphone market in recent months, new data shows, and analysts say it is likely to stay strong through the new year.
Tired of always picking the slowest checkout line at the supermarket?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Attackers deploy rogue proxies on computers to hijack HTTPS traffic
- Intel's new Kaby Lake chips for PC: Here's the company's vision
- New ransomware threat deletes files from Linux web servers
- HPE is betting big on AI to fuel your apps and analytics
- Apple must repay $14.5 billion in underpaid taxes in Ireland
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- FTDesign and Engineering - Technical WriterWA
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW