It takes more than a sleek operating system to make a successful smartphone.
Fujitsu is launching its infrastructure-as-a-service offering in North America in a few months, and will start offering interested customers a free trial next week.
Tablet PCs will dominate the massive Computex trade show in Taipei next week, where top brands and obscure white-box makers will show new models of the popular devices, including some that run on Intel's new Oak Trail mobile processor.
This week's SAP Sapphire Now conference marked about a year since the company launched its HANA (High Performance Analytic Appliance) in-memory computing platform. Since then, SAP has done its best to keep HANA in the news, bringing products and part...
Japan's NTT DoCoMo plans to launch what it calls the world's smallest Windows 7 computer in the next two months.
Tablets based on Intel's first dedicated tablet processor may not be a monster hit among consumers like Apple's iPad, but they could find adoption in enterprises, analysts said this week.
Fujitsu is now taking orders for its Stylistic Q550 Slate PC tablet, one of the earlier tablets to use Oak Trail, Intel's first dedicated tablet processor.
Facebook, HP, Rackspace, Juniper, Fujitsu and dozens of other organizations have joined a group building a defensive patent portfolio to protect Linux-using members from potential lawsuits.
While Nintendo's 3DS gaming device has hogged the 3D limelight of late, Fujitsu quietly began shipping its 3D-capable Lifebook AH572. This laptop's claim to fame is the dual function 15.6-inch widescreen display for both 2D and 3D (with 3D glasses) v...
Two weeks have passed since a magnitude 9.0 earthquake and subsequent tsunami rocked eastern Japan, and while a recovery among the country's technology manufacturers has begun, it could be several months before things start to normalize.
The specification for the next version of Java Enterprise Edition has been approved unanimously, <a href="http://jcp.org/en/jsr/results?id=5162">according to a posting</a> on the Java Community Process website.
Technology companies across Asia have found ways to help people in Japan left devastated by the 9.0-magnitude earthquake last Friday, the 7-meter tsunami it spawned, and displacement caused by troubles at a nuclear power plant there.
If its proposed acquisition of Hitachi GST is successful, Western Digital will immediately gain status in the hard disk drive (HDD) enterprise market, where it has been striving to grow for the past couple of years.
Arm Holdings and Fujitsu Semiconductor have signed a broad agreement that will enable the Japanese firm develop its processors faster with some of Arm's most advanced technology.
Bernd Wagner, the managing director of Fujitsu's German subsidiary, has jumped to Software AG to become its chairman.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Oracle plans ‘startup organization’ focused on cloud computing, AI and VR
- Hipchat resets user passwords after possible breach
- ONUG gets closer to making SD-WANs talk to each other
- Cars will get superior digital vision with ARM's camera chip
- Microsoft finds another use for LinkedIn with CRM integration
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Foreign CurrencyVIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- FTSocial Media Officer- SEO, mobile, analytics and reporting toolNSW
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystSA
- TPEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTData Analyst (Query Scripting and Reporting)NSW
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- FTDelivery ExecutiveSA
- CCSenior Policy OfficerNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - WintelQLD
- FTTester AnalystACT
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- FTHelp Desk/ Desktop SupportSA
- FTTechnical Architect - Network /InfrastructureQLD
- TPData AnalystQLD
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC