Fujitsu is launching its infrastructure-as-a-service offering in North America in a few months, and will start offering interested customers a free trial next week.
Tablet PCs will dominate the massive Computex trade show in Taipei next week, where top brands and obscure white-box makers will show new models of the popular devices, including some that run on Intel's new Oak Trail mobile processor.
This week's SAP Sapphire Now conference marked about a year since the company launched its HANA (High Performance Analytic Appliance) in-memory computing platform. Since then, SAP has done its best to keep HANA in the news, bringing products and part...
Japan's NTT DoCoMo plans to launch what it calls the world's smallest Windows 7 computer in the next two months.
Tablets based on Intel's first dedicated tablet processor may not be a monster hit among consumers like Apple's iPad, but they could find adoption in enterprises, analysts said this week.
Fujitsu is now taking orders for its Stylistic Q550 Slate PC tablet, one of the earlier tablets to use Oak Trail, Intel's first dedicated tablet processor.
Facebook, HP, Rackspace, Juniper, Fujitsu and dozens of other organizations have joined a group building a defensive patent portfolio to protect Linux-using members from potential lawsuits.
While Nintendo's 3DS gaming device has hogged the 3D limelight of late, Fujitsu quietly began shipping its 3D-capable Lifebook AH572. This laptop's claim to fame is the dual function 15.6-inch widescreen display for both 2D and 3D (with 3D glasses) v...
Two weeks have passed since a magnitude 9.0 earthquake and subsequent tsunami rocked eastern Japan, and while a recovery among the country's technology manufacturers has begun, it could be several months before things start to normalize.
The specification for the next version of Java Enterprise Edition has been approved unanimously, <a href="http://jcp.org/en/jsr/results?id=5162">according to a posting</a> on the Java Community Process website.
Technology companies across Asia have found ways to help people in Japan left devastated by the 9.0-magnitude earthquake last Friday, the 7-meter tsunami it spawned, and displacement caused by troubles at a nuclear power plant there.
If its proposed acquisition of Hitachi GST is successful, Western Digital will immediately gain status in the hard disk drive (HDD) enterprise market, where it has been striving to grow for the past couple of years.
Arm Holdings and Fujitsu Semiconductor have signed a broad agreement that will enable the Japanese firm develop its processors faster with some of Arm's most advanced technology.
Bernd Wagner, the managing director of Fujitsu's German subsidiary, has jumped to Software AG to become its chairman.
Not only are consumer IT products finding their way into the enterprise, they're also finding their way back into Cebit, one of the world's biggest professional IT shows, which opens in Hanover, Germany, next week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia