Fusion-io's new generation of ioMemory flash components can pack in twice as much capacity, and according to the company, they know how to use it.
Fusion-io is updating its ioTurbine caching software to help more types of enterprises integrate flash-based cache into virtualized computing environments.
Fusion-io President and CEO David Flynn has resigned and will be replaced by Shane Robison, the former CTO of Hewlett-Packard.
Fusion-io has taken the flash storage cards it's been making for its biggest customers and turned them into products that almost any company can buy.
Apple co-founder talks about growing smartphone market, reflects on Apple's past
Flash storage vendor Fusion-io has agreed to buy IO Turbine for up to $US95 million to extend its on-server cache products to virtualized environments.
In a bid to maximize the speed advantage of solid-state storage, more vendors are promoting approaches that move it closer to the CPUs that process stored data.
Flash storage company Fusion-io, which counts Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak as its chief scientist, has priced its initial public offering (IPO) at US$19 per share, valuing the company at about $1.5 billion.
Tablets are the culmination of what Steve Jobs wanted to create at Apple from the beginning, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak said Monday.
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak shared memories about memory on Thursday at the Flash Memory Summit in Santa Clara, California.
Fusion Multisystems Inc. today said it will offer a new solid state disk drive product for businesses that will have the performance of higher-end SLC NAND flash memory but with a cost closer to lower-end MLC memory.
A solid state drive device that promises to embed SAN performance on a single PCIe card, bringing faster data access times, lower power consumption and operating costs, and a considerably smaller physical footprint to network storage solutions, has b...
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why AMD had to change the Zen name to Ryzen for its new chip architecture
- Freebies from Reliance Jio hasten Indian mobile consolidation
- Samsung starts production of new 10-nm Exynos 9 Series chip
- Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- Brocade's Ruckus Wi-Fi business finds a buyer
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)VIC
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW