LG has commenced a global roll out of its flagship G4 smartphone, but Australia will have to wait until the second half of 2015 before its local release.
Ambitious LG is aiming to follow the success of last year’s G3 with its 2015 flagship, the G4. Improvements have been made across the board to the display, cameras, the processor and the design.
A modified version of Google’s Cardboard will be bundled for free with LG’s flagship smartphone in the weeks that follow the release of Samsung’s Gear VR.
The mid-tier market is becoming a crowded house with LG’s G3 Beat joining Sony’s Xperia Z1 Compact, the HTC One Mini 2 and Samsung’s Galaxy S5 Mini.
Years of investment has gone into the development of the LG G3. It started with LG pulling out of the flagship race and realigning its business units before it could return to the drawing board. Now the company has put forward its best technologies...
Phablets are all the buzz with the impending release of Apple's iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung's Galaxy Note 4. Earlier in August rival LG entered the space with its best smartphone yet, the G3. Comparison showdowns have never been this tight.
Not everyone wants a behemoth smartphone flagship, which is why the miniature smartphone market has spawned iterations from Samsung, Sony, HTC and LG. Donning screens 5-inches and less is one way these smartphones prove more comfortable in the pocket...
Next generation smartphones, tablets and smartwatches from the world’s biggest brands near as the IFA 2014 tradeshow kicks off next week. Invitations, taunts and leaks from people in the know has helped the online community shape what products will b...
LG has put forward its flagship smartphone contender, the G3, and it is a beaut. A 5.5in Android smartphone clad in aluminium with display technologies superior to what’s available today. But LG has made great phones before, and they’ve lingered beh...
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- It wasn't the money: Wozniak on robots, design, and Apple's origins
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- The anatomy of a powerful desktop with an ARM chip
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCWintel Engineers - NV1ACT
- FTC# (Full Stack) DeveloperNSW
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!SA
- TPBusiness Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTICT ManagerNSW
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- CCData AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!NSW
- TPProject Manager - General InsuranceNSW
- CCAutomation Test AnalystQLD
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTLinux System AdminstratorQLD
- CCSenior ABAP DeveloperQLD
- TPJunior Business AnalystQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW