From cameras to physical fitness gear, computers are getting attached to your body
You pull into your driveway, put your car in park, and close the garage. At this point, you fumble for your keys, feel along the wall for the light switches, and adjust the thermostat--but what if your door unlocked, lights turned on, and the house w...
Well, no wonder we haven't seen too many people sporting the Galaxy Gear since its debut. People keep returning them.
Samsung gets criticised for copyingApple's design techniques,colour choices, and even unannounced products, but the iPhone maker isn't the only company Samsung is willing to imitate. The Korea-based electronics maker has apparently set its sight on c...
Google appears to be preparing many more features for Google Glass ahead of an eventual public launch.
Nest has confirmed it has no plans to sell its new Wi-Fi enabled smoke detector in Australia, saying it is focussing primarily on bringing the device to market in the US, Canada, and the UK.
These gadgets and peripherals hitting the market just in time for the holiday season -- yes, it's coming -- will give you and your desk a much-needed upgrade.
Leap Motion, a computer hardware sensor device that supports hand and motion input, has gone on sale exclusively in Australia through Dick Smith retail stores, the company has announced.
Fitbit is set to launch a new activity and sleep tracking wristband with built-in altimeter and clock functions, according to US technology site The Verge.
Vodafone will bundle Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 smartphone with the Galaxy Gear smartwatch on a select range of plans, it has confirmed today.
A new Wi-Fi enabled doorbell called DoorBot will stream live video of who is at your front door through a smartphone or tablet each time the bell is pressed.
Samsung looks likely expand its successful Galaxy brand of smartphones next month to include a smartwatch known as Galaxy Gear. According to a report from Bloomberg, Samsung will unveil the Android-powered smartwatch on September 4.
A new Wi-Fi enabled doorbell will allow users to see who is at the front door of their home through their smartphone.
Looking to shed some kilograms? Jason Snell highlights some apps and gadgets that can help with your exercise regimen.
Sony appears to be introducing a new smartwatch next week, and the company is really excited about it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Rolling blog: Industry reacts to Budget 2016
- Microsoft's Solair acquisition could expand its IoT services
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW