Google's #ifIhadglass competition has ended and just who will get the opportunity to test drive its upcoming Glass wearable computers is coming to light.
Jawbone's new Up wristband, a device that tracks your movement, sleeping patterns and eating habits, should not be classified as a fitness product but a wellness product, according to the company.
The reality-augmentation spectacles Google Glass are meeting resistance even before their release, as another jurisdiction considers restrictions on their use.
US accessories company Kensington has introduced a "proximity monitoring system" that uses a Bluetooth-enabled fob and tag to keep track of valuables like your smartphone, keys, and other items.
Hot on the heels of speculation that Apple is developing a smartwatch, Samsung confirmed reports that it too is preparing a connected wristwatch, probably under the Galaxy brand.
One of the best portable Bluetooth speakers we've come across is the Jabra Solemate, a shock, dust, sweat and splash resistant device that has a quirky design.
Nike has today announced that its Sportwatch GPS device -- a joint collaboration with GPS manufacturer TomTom -- is now available in a white and silver edition.
The Cookoo smart watch connects to your iPhone and will display notifications for commonly used functions like calls, Facebook messages and calendar reminders.
Fitbit has finally updated its Android app to support Bluetooth 4.0 syncing.
At a gathering of designers from Samsung's Korea headquarters, the company made it clear that it will continue to push toward being a lifestyle brand, and one that emphasizes connecting consumers with their personal electronics.
Here are 10 that made a significant impact in the industry this year, listed in the order of their releases
The cyborg plant is not a new concept. The robot plant replacement is even less new: You can buy one for a price of $4.19 from ThinkGeek, after all. But a team at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich isn't interested in solar-powered p...
One of Google's self-driving cars got into an accident earlier this week. But Google is claiming the auto-pilot-equipped Prius was actually flipped into manual mode when the accident happened, making this a case of user error.
The solar eagle has landed onto record history, with the <a href="http://solarimpulse.com/index.php">Solar Impulse</a> setting down at Brussels' main airport, after a 13-hour international flight on May 12th. The historic flight began in Switzerland ...
Robots have officially learned how to help each other -- like animals and humans do -- in a laboratory evolution experiment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, August 5
- File sync services provide covert way to control hacked computers
- Samsung adds payments to its smart TVs
- China to plant Internet police in top online firms
- GE launches cloud for the industrial Internet
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW