Vodafone will bundle Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 smartphone with the Galaxy Gear smartwatch on a select range of plans, it has confirmed today.
A new Wi-Fi enabled doorbell called DoorBot will stream live video of who is at your front door through a smartphone or tablet each time the bell is pressed.
Samsung looks likely expand its successful Galaxy brand of smartphones next month to include a smartwatch known as Galaxy Gear. According to a report from Bloomberg, Samsung will unveil the Android-powered smartwatch on September 4.
A new Wi-Fi enabled doorbell will allow users to see who is at the front door of their home through their smartphone.
Looking to shed some kilograms? Jason Snell highlights some apps and gadgets that can help with your exercise regimen.
Sony appears to be introducing a new smartwatch next week, and the company is really excited about it.
Late last week, MakerBot Industries held the grand opening ceremony for its new 50,000-square-foot factory in the Brooklyn Armory Terminal. But unlike just about every factory you've ever seen, it takes human hands to build these machines that can 3D...
When Apple CEO Tim Cook spoke at length to kick off the D11 conference, he ignited a new firestorm of speculation regarding Apple's stake in the wearable computing market. Rumors have long told us that Apple is working on a smartwatch, but now Cook's...
Most people's knowledge of Google Glass has been informed by a comedy skit, and that's a dangerous situation. Sure, Fred Armisen's SNL portrayal of Glass is hilarious, but it's also full of gross inaccuracies that paint the headset as half-baked tech...
Guns produced with 3D printers pose a public safety risk that's beyond the ability of regulators to control it, a U.S. Department of Homeland Security bulletin to law enforcement agencies warned this week.
Recognized as one of the 100 most memorable and creative toys of the 20th century, the Etch A Sketch has served as both a children's toy and a platform for those looking to prove they can make art on even the most ridiculous things.
Google has released a getting started video for its Glass wearable computer, demonstrating some of its basic interface features.
Waltzing into a Las Vegas casino wearing Google Glass could be a risky proposition if staffers suspect you're using the wearable computer to surreptitiously shoot videos or photos.
Google's #ifIhadglass competition has ended and just who will get the opportunity to test drive its upcoming Glass wearable computers is coming to light.
Jawbone's new Up wristband, a device that tracks your movement, sleeping patterns and eating habits, should not be classified as a fitness product but a wellness product, according to the company.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSitecore .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- CCExecutive AssistantVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- FTTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerWA
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- FTOracle IDM R1/R2 Implementation SpecialistNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsACT