Google's #ifIhadglass competition has ended and just who will get the opportunity to test drive its upcoming Glass wearable computers is coming to light.
Jawbone's new Up wristband, a device that tracks your movement, sleeping patterns and eating habits, should not be classified as a fitness product but a wellness product, according to the company.
The reality-augmentation spectacles Google Glass are meeting resistance even before their release, as another jurisdiction considers restrictions on their use.
US accessories company Kensington has introduced a "proximity monitoring system" that uses a Bluetooth-enabled fob and tag to keep track of valuables like your smartphone, keys, and other items.
Hot on the heels of speculation that Apple is developing a smartwatch, Samsung confirmed reports that it too is preparing a connected wristwatch, probably under the Galaxy brand.
One of the best portable Bluetooth speakers we've come across is the Jabra Solemate, a shock, dust, sweat and splash resistant device that has a quirky design.
Nike has today announced that its Sportwatch GPS device -- a joint collaboration with GPS manufacturer TomTom -- is now available in a white and silver edition.
The Cookoo smart watch connects to your iPhone and will display notifications for commonly used functions like calls, Facebook messages and calendar reminders.
Fitbit has finally updated its Android app to support Bluetooth 4.0 syncing.
At a gathering of designers from Samsung's Korea headquarters, the company made it clear that it will continue to push toward being a lifestyle brand, and one that emphasizes connecting consumers with their personal electronics.
Here are 10 that made a significant impact in the industry this year, listed in the order of their releases
The cyborg plant is not a new concept. The robot plant replacement is even less new: You can buy one for a price of $4.19 from ThinkGeek, after all. But a team at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich isn't interested in solar-powered p...
One of Google's self-driving cars got into an accident earlier this week. But Google is claiming the auto-pilot-equipped Prius was actually flipped into manual mode when the accident happened, making this a case of user error.
The solar eagle has landed onto record history, with the <a href="http://solarimpulse.com/index.php">Solar Impulse</a> setting down at Brussels' main airport, after a 13-hour international flight on May 12th. The historic flight began in Switzerland ...
Robots have officially learned how to help each other -- like animals and humans do -- in a laboratory evolution experiment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD