Australian electronics vendor, Dick Smith, has announced that it will sell unlocked Apple iPhone 5 devices from today.
Smartphone and tablet buyers snapped up Android products five times more often than they chose Apple iOS devices during the third quarter, according to a new study from Gartner Research.
The Samsung Galaxy S III, for the first time, is the top-selling smartphone in the world, beating out both the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5, according to Strategy Analytics data for the third quarter of 2012.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Here’s how the Windows 10 Creators Update helps enterprises
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
- Supreme Court kills $399M patent award against Samsung in Apple case
- App developers not ready for iOS transport security requirements
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCMainframe ArchitectVIC
- CCFunctional SAP IS Specialist (Logistics / Retail)VIC
- CCIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)ACT
- CCSenior Developer | Salesforce/JavaNSW
- CCSenior Digital DesignerVIC
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- FT.Net & Oracle Developers - Agile, Digital/ Portal DevelopmentNSW
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTJava / API DeveloperVIC
- FTEnd Point Security AdministratorACT
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- CCSQL Data and Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW