A strong camera upgrade and support for the latest charging standard could help Samsung's next phablet stand out.
With the latest hardware, such a simple mistake won't permanently damage your phone.
Owners of Samsung smartphones will be the first to reap the benefits of a Voice over LTE (VoLTE) network when Vodafone rolls it out in December.
Samsung's music streaming service is going premium at the competitive price of $4 a month.
Vodafone is offering Samsung’s 2015 flagship tablet, the Galaxy Tab S2, on its 24 month wireless broadband plans.
Samsung Australia has announced the pricing and availability of its phablet flagships, the Galaxy Note5 and the Samsung S6 edge+.
The successor to Samsung's famed Note range has been unveiled, the Note5, and it will go up against Appe's iPhone 6 Plus when it is released in the coming months. We compare the specs of the two smartphones to determine which will be the better buy.
Smartphone sales increased substantially in the second quarter of 2015, but the rate of growth continued to slow, fueling concerns that the market has started to become saturated, according to a study released today by Juniper Research.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge have been released in three new colours in Australia. Both of the smartphones are available in Gold Platinum, the S6 Edge can be purchased in Green Emerald, while Blue Topaz is reserved for the S6 alone. We go hands ...
LG has commenced a global roll out of its flagship G4 smartphone, but Australia will have to wait until the second half of 2015 before its local release.
Following lavish global launches from Samsung and HTC comes the quiet unveiling of Sony’s Xperia Z4 flagship in its home country of Japan.
Samsung’s first B2B tablet, the Galaxy Tab Active, has gone on sale in Australia.
Australians will be able to buy Samsung's Galaxy A5 and A3 when they launch in Australia early March.
A curved variant of Samsung’s upcoming flagship is expected to be announced as the company strives to retain dominance in the competitive smartphone market.
Samsung Australia has postponed the release of its Gear VR in what is the third delay for its range of Galaxy Note devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Uber faces more lawsuits for classifying drivers as contractors
- China’s booming middle class augurs well for Apple, says Tim Cook
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the US government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSystem AnalystNSW