Samsung will discontinue the streaming service to instead focus on partnerships with other music streaming companies.
The feature neatly tucks all your games into one folder and includes several add-ons to record gameplay, shut off alerts, and save you power.
Samsung again shows it's the leader in making a great screen, as it even surpasses the S7 and S7 Edge.
This would put Samsung at the forefront of display innovation, but it's unclear if the world needs this kind of breakthrough.
A strong camera upgrade and support for the latest charging standard could help Samsung's next phablet stand out.
With the latest hardware, such a simple mistake won't permanently damage your phone.
Owners of Samsung smartphones will be the first to reap the benefits of a Voice over LTE (VoLTE) network when Vodafone rolls it out in December.
Samsung's music streaming service is going premium at the competitive price of $4 a month.
Vodafone is offering Samsung’s 2015 flagship tablet, the Galaxy Tab S2, on its 24 month wireless broadband plans.
Samsung Australia has announced the pricing and availability of its phablet flagships, the Galaxy Note5 and the Samsung S6 edge+.
The successor to Samsung's famed Note range has been unveiled, the Note5, and it will go up against Appe's iPhone 6 Plus when it is released in the coming months. We compare the specs of the two smartphones to determine which will be the better buy.
Smartphone sales increased substantially in the second quarter of 2015, but the rate of growth continued to slow, fueling concerns that the market has started to become saturated, according to a study released today by Juniper Research.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge have been released in three new colours in Australia. Both of the smartphones are available in Gold Platinum, the S6 Edge can be purchased in Green Emerald, while Blue Topaz is reserved for the S6 alone. We go hands ...
LG has commenced a global roll out of its flagship G4 smartphone, but Australia will have to wait until the second half of 2015 before its local release.
Following lavish global launches from Samsung and HTC comes the quiet unveiling of Sony’s Xperia Z4 flagship in its home country of Japan.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
- Ashley Madison misled users with a fake security award
- Epic Games forum hack underscores the need to install security patches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Advisor, Web and Social Media Channels- SEO & AnalyticsNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCStrategic Planning OfficerACT
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC