Sony PlayStation users are being warned by the FBI about scams targeting them and other online consumers.
I actually kind of like Adam Sessler (see Sessler's cathartic Soapbox, "Killzone Mailbag"), though I have no idea what to make of Morgan "like huge frigging dragons!" Webb. And Bethesda's been a favorite developer for me personally since Morrowind. S...
Sony PlayStation Network users are fed up with chronic outages, corporate doublespeak, and a lack of network playtime. But their bark may be worse than their bite. A completely unscientific look at the loyalty of Sony PSN customers suggest a willingn...
Not quite out of the frying pan, but into the fire anyway: Sony just acknowledged another network breach related to the first one.
Computer manufacturers, makers of video gear and game machines, be nervous. Research from Google's AdMob group shows there's a new Borg in town: Tablet computers.
For all the launch fanfare, it sounds like Call of Duty Black Ops may be suffering from Fallout New Vegas syndrome. Scan the PC version's official forums on Steam and instead of euphoric posts about the game's ballistic brilliance, you're confronted ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 2 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
- 3 Asus Zenbook UX303LN Ultrabook
- 4 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- US rejects North Korea offer to investigate Sony hack, reaches out to China
- North Korea wants joint probe into Sony hack, warns of consequences if not
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
- Judge questions evidence on whether NSA spying is too broad
- Three ways enterprise software is changing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.