Zynga will get "back to basics" and take a "longer term view" of its business after reporting that its user base has declined by almost a half in the past year.
Zynga CEO Mark Pincus pursued Microsoft's Xbox chief for several months and had no other candidates in mind for the top job at the social games company, a source at Zynga said Monday.
Mark Pincus is stepping down as CEO of Zynga and will be replaced by the head of Microsoft's Xbox business, Don Mattrick, Zynga announced on Monday.
It seems like Microsoft can't catch a break with gamers these days, every time we hear some good news it's quickly followed by bad. We got past (more or less) the Xbox One used game/Internet requirement debacle finally, but now there's more give and ...
Google reportedly is developing a gaming console powered by its Android mobile operating system in an effort to widen the software's reach beyond smartphones and tablets and stay ahead of its competitors.
Sony's gaming division pulled its latest firmware update for the PlayStation 3 Wednesday, after widespread reports that installing it could render the console useless.
A series of blunders by Microsoft has paved the way for Sony's PlayStation 4 console to capture the top spot in year-end holiday sales.
Sony's PlayStation 4 will go on sale the U.S. and Europe in time for the year-end holiday season and cost US$399, the company announced Monday at its E3 press briefing in Los Angeles.
Microsoft has announced that Xbox One will go on sale in 21 markets this November for $US499.
Facebook is phasing out its Credits virtual payment system and will be transitioning all games integrated into the social network to a new local payments API by Sept. 12, the company announced Wednesday.
Yahoo has acquired PlayerScale, a startup developer of infrastructure software for cross-platform gaming, adding to its string of recent acquisitions.
The U.S. International Trade Commission has turned down a request for a ban on Microsoft's Xbox after finding that the gaming device did not infringe a patent owned by Google's Motorola Mobility unit.
Microsoft brushed off a dubious hacker's claim on Thursday that he stole 47 million account credentials for Microsoft's Xbox Live gaming service.
Microsoft is making a big play for the living room with a new Xbox console that marries games with live TV, Internet browsing, music and Skype.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT