These are exciting times to be a gamer in China, according to 19-year-old Dai Qi, a soon-to-be college student.
Gaming platform company Unity Technologies is doubling down on improving its software quality, and letting developers know what it has planned for the future with a new public roadmap.
Microsoft has agreed to buy Mojang, the Swedish developer of the Minecraft PC and console game, for US$2.5 billion, the companies announced Monday.
Satya Nadella could be gearing for his first big acquisition as Microsoft CEO: the company is close to buying the maker of the game Minecraft for more than $2 billion, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal Tuesday.
Have you heard this story?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia