Choosing this generation's best game (thus far) is a difficult undertaking -- which is why we handed the task over to you, our readers. A few months ago, we asked you to vote for your favourite game of this generation in an online poll. To find out w...
This year, Sony and Microsoft are set to release two new control schemes for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 -- the PlayStation Move and Kinect for Xbox 360, respectively.
The Xbox 360 Elite Autumn Bundle is great value with a massive hard drive, an HDMI port (HDMI cable sold separately), a black wireless controller and headset, a premium black finish, plus it comes with two great games - Halo: ODST and Forza 3. All fo...
Howdy, Sony reps and PlayStation fans. Glad we got your attention. As you’ve probably gleaned from that tongue-in-cheek article headline, we have a few issues with the PSPgo. Big issues, of the deal-breaking, hair-pulling variety.
Sometimes, you really are a bunch of whining, hatemongering kill-joys.
Not content to let the past go peacefully, GamePro looks back at a generation of video games that started the first console war, brought arcade games back from the brink, and showed gamers what 3D graphics could do in a cartridge.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past few days, you’ve doubtlessly heard about the PlayStation 3 Slim and accompanying $200 price drop. Next month, the big black box we know and love will be replaced with a svelte, streamlined variant t...
According to the Interactive Entertainment Association of Australia’s most recent report, the average age of Aussie gamers has risen from 28 to a mature 30, with plenty of fans on the other side of the hill. In other words, there’s a good chance your...
Selling more than 52 million copies, The Legend of Zelda is one of the most popular and prolific video game series ever produced.
Nintendo is running away with the lead in this console generation, but if you ask hardcore gamers, they'll paint a very different picture.
Don't 'dive in' until you've read this list of crucial Xbox 360 tips.
The Wii is deceptively simple. Inside of that cheery white box lie many important features -- here's how to tap into them.
You never see it coming. One day, you’re happily swanning about in flannel shirts or cargo pants, the next; your favourite trend is yesterday’s fading fad. It happens to everyone sooner or later; from swingin' fondue enthusiasts to chubby Beanie Baby...
Sony's John Kohler answers burning questions about the PlayStation 3. Can the most expensive console survive in an uncertain economy?
Ensemble Studios has released another batch of images from its upcoming real-time strategy game Halo Wars. Plot details remain thin, though a press conference held by Ensemble today revealed a little more information. Built specifically for the Xbox ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSr Java Developer-JSP/Servlet,Hibernate, EJB3, Spring, RESTfulNSW
- CCImplementation Manager (Digital Signs)QLD
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCTest LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC