Dark Souls III committing to new consoles for this go-round makes it easily the best-looking game in the series.
A study by the Strategy Analytics Connected Home Devices service pegs the PlayStation 3 as the ultimate winner of this generation's console war: "Lifetime PS3 sales are predicted to reach 127 million units, compared to 103 million Wii units."
A mid-year price cut and a strong lineup of software titles gave Sony's PlayStation 3 a record holiday season, the company said Wednesday. Sales of the console in the last five weeks of the year totaled 3.8 million units worldwide, a 76 percent jump ...
The Xbox 360 topped Nielsen's top US game consoles ranked by usage minutes (23.1%), polling slightly ahead of Sony's PS2 (20.4%) and the Nintendo Wii (19.0%). No, that's not a typo. I meant to write PlayStation 2. Sony's PS3? Not on the fact sheet, w...
A recent patent application submitted to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (dug up by GameSpot) reveals a number of potential applications for the upcoming Sony Motion Controller due out in 2010.
Three decades after the debut of Milton Bradley's Microvision, here's a look at how handheld video game systems evolved, from early flops like the Atari Lynx to the gaming innovations of the iPhone.
Owners of the PlayStation 3 now have access to the same ABC iView video streaming service that can be watched on a PC.
Sony is hoping to return its PlayStation business to profitability next year with the help of new hardware devices and expansion of its network-delivered services platform, it said Thursday.
Nintendo will launch a new version of its handheld DS next month with a larger screen, it said Thursday.
This console generation has been going on for quite some time. The Nintendo DS is almost five years old, while the Xbox 360 is almost finishing its fourth year of existence. Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony have done an admirable job making their system...
We've seen some cool shrunken-down consoles courtesy of modder Ben Heckerdorn, but now the denizens of his site's official forums have found some cool ways to make old systems new again.
Japan's Street Fighter IV Blog has just posted an announcement that a new sequel is "coming soon".
Australian consumers have bucked the global trend towards economic downturn, buying more gadgets and digital products in the first half of 2009 than the corresponding period in any previous year.
Publisher Senile Team has taken advantage of the Dreamcast's tenth anniversary in America to announce the imminent release of Rush Rush Rally Racing, a new Dreamcast title and loving tribute to fans of vintage two-dimensional rally games.
The PlayStation 3 Slim gaming console from Sony Computer Entertainment is not only smaller and cheaper, but adds hardware enhancements that make it speedier, including a new Cell microprocessor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT