Back in 2006 there was a well-received first person shooter set on a space station called The Sphere. This is not that game.
Tokyo is home to many fascinating temples and shrines however if you want to visit a shrine with a difference head on over to Akihabara’s Kando Myojin Shrine. Not only is it one of the Shinto religion’s most important temples - and stunningly beautif...
Many gamers will be no stranger to the name Larry Hyrb, better known as Major Nelson.
PAX - The Penny Arcade Expo - is back in Melbourne and it's huge. While still a gamer's festival there is also the promise of all kinds of new technology on show this year. Many industry people from Asia and America have flown in to show off the late...
Is vidya a big part of your life? Was your first console the Atari 2600? If you’re too young to remember that, here’s a quick history lesson…
Think of famous battles in modern history and World War One has more than its fair share. Europeans will likely first think of the bloody Somme campaign. But for Australians and New Zealanders, it’s all about Gallipoli – also known as the Dardanelles...
Civilization VI launches today. We caught up with Sid Meier to discuss the iconic Civilization series' 25 year legacy.
Pokémon GO has been a huge phenomenon in the three weeks since its release, with gamers all over the world reliving their childhood through the augmented reality (AR) game. You only have to look at what people are saying on social media and in the ne...
IDG is a large global publishing house with many titles that cover consumer tech, business and marketing publications. Over the past few weeks there have been many articles published regarding Pokémon GO including the game itself and the effect on so...
Pokemon Go is causing genuine, positive social change - especially for people with mental illness. It's also likely to change technology for the better and provide businesses with new revenue sources and innovation. Here are ten things we've noticed...
Keep this freemium hit fully free by following these handy everyday tips.
If you’ve not seen it, the new Pokemon Go mobile game lets you walk around town interacting with local landmarks via your phone’s screen. You’ll likely find plaques, artworks and other local facts about where you live and work that you never knew exi...
It's like digital geocaching with a Nintendo sheen—which yes, really is quite cool.
If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear a quadcopter in your hair. Or something.
Remedy's time-bending game/TV show hybrid is as intriguing as it is weird.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTData AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Life 400 DeveloperNSW
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTProject / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- CCDemand/ Resource AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT