Steam, it seems, is getting too big for its britches, or at least that's the sentiment conveyed by Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford in an interview with Maximum PC.
Rockstar has a knack for shape-shifting their flagship series. They conjured up the 80's drenched Vice City, the thug life-themed San Andreas, the "bikers gone wild" The Lost and Damned, and most recently The Ballad of Gay Tony. Though all these titl...
Not content to let the past go peacefully, GamePro looks back at a generation of video games that started the first console war, brought arcade games back from the brink, and showed gamers what 3D graphics could do in a cartridge.
At an event held in a Sydney Lamborghini showroom today, V8 Supercars Australia announced a partnership that will see eight V8 Supercars appearing in the upcoming Forza Motorsport 3 racing simulation on Xbox 360.
Earlier this month, we were invited along to Blizzard's headquarters to have a crack at the single player campaign of StarCraft 2, and have a look at some new gameplay elements and inclusions. This is what we found...
Microsoft's next bonanza Xbox LIVE update (or NBXLU, pronounced 'nuh-bex-loo') won't wink onto your dashboards until August 11th, but since I'm so connected here at Game On, I've had an exclusive first gander. You know, "exclusive." Like in game-jour...
Mothership Zeta expands upon the extraterrestrial premise implied by the presence of UFO wreckage in previous Fallout titles. The storyline involves a strange alien signal being broadcast throughout the Capital Wasteland, originating from a crashed U...
Doom Resurrection is the latest instalment in the famous Doom series. In this iPhone-only game, id Software has created a rail-shooter with graphics unlike any we've seen from a game on this device before. This is your chance to fight your way throug...
As huge Batman fanatics, we're more than just a little stoked about the immensely promising Batman: Arkham Asylum for PS3 and Xbox 360, and you should be too. Here are some of the bigger reasons why no fan of the dark knight will want to miss out on ...
Selling more than 52 million copies, The Legend of Zelda is one of the most popular and prolific video game series ever produced.
Collect3 is one of the Australian iPhone developers that has found success on the App Store, but it isn't the only one. Victoria-based Firemint is the developer behind the extremely popular FlightControl game for the iPhone. GoodGearGuide.com.au spok...
From BioShock to World of Warcraft, see what games lead our list of ground-breaking titles that rocked the gaming world to its core.
What came first, the motion controller or the Nintendo Wii? That is the age-old question. According to Shigeru Miyamoto, it was the latter that laid gaming's golden egg, and not the other way around.
Leave it to Sony to prove that sometimes the best really does come last. Striding onstage only to be dwarfed by a titanic 40-by-80-foot screen, Sony President Jack Tretton wasted no time kidding about preshow press leaks. "We consider ourselves to be...
Microsoft's E3 2009 press conference is all-systems-go, so what did Redmond, Washington have up its sleeve? Some pretty amazing stuff, actually. Metal Gear Solid for the Xbox 360? Full-body motion controls that look more responsive, accurate, and ope...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Mac malware is found targeting biomedical research
- Slack finally launches threaded replies
- New $29 Pine64 computer takes on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3
- Google Maps beta now shows how hard it will be to park at your destination
- After first week, A.I. system is beating human poker players
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW
- CCProject Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- CCApplication PackagerVIC
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCTest Automation ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - DataQLD
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- FTEnterprise Sales ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD