Star Wars and homosexuality, two words you don't often find in the same sentence. Turns out Bioware may have decided they're so uncommon as to be anathema to their upcoming Star Wars: The Old Republic, a Windows-based MMO due out sometime next year.
Sayonara Six Days in Fallujah, said video game publisher Konami earlier Tuesday, after former soldiers and activist groups tightened the rhetorical thumbscrews to the point the Japan-based company finally cried "Uncle." Konami had been set to publish...
Nintendo is running away with the lead in this console generation, but if you ask hardcore gamers, they'll paint a very different picture.
Don't 'dive in' until you've read this list of crucial Xbox 360 tips.
The Wii is deceptively simple. Inside of that cheery white box lie many important features -- here's how to tap into them.
The PlayStation 3 is the most powerful, versatile gaming console ever made. But to tap into all that power, read our helpful quick reference guide.
You never see it coming. One day, you’re happily swanning about in flannel shirts or cargo pants, the next; your favourite trend is yesterday’s fading fad. It happens to everyone sooner or later; from swingin' fondue enthusiasts to chubby Beanie Baby...
GDC 2009 wishlist: The Game Developers Conference is upon us and these are the revelations, games, and topics we want to see in some form at this year's event.
God of War III director Stig Asmussen answers questions on sex, Sixaxis, and online support in GOWIII.
Are you a Gears of War 2 cheat? Do you roadie-run while discharging flamethrowers? Kung-fu catapult yourself through the air? Finagle unlimited ammo for your Lancer Assault Rifle? Employ a shield and a two-handed weapon simultaneously?
Five helpful tips to save you from video game lag.
Last month we cast our critical eye on the most underrated games of 2008 (i.e. the stuff you should have bought last year, but didn’t). Now, in accordance to classic (read: hackneyed) tradition we present the most overrated games of 2008.
As you're counting down the seconds to midnight next New Year, remember these eight games with great countdowns!
The biggest games you'll want to keep an eye on.
3D gaming is quickly shaping up to be the next "big thing" for the video game industry. It's still in an embryonic stage but "true" 3D gaming has the potential to be an evolutionary step forward for video games. Past attempts at 3D were clunky and un...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- French surveillance law is unconstitutional after all, highest court says
- WikiLeaks says it doesn’t collaborate with states
- AT&T, Time Warner deal under scrutiny from politicians, consumer groups
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- Why Melbourne Cup online betting servers win with Flash
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC