There's no doubt that 3D was the buzzword of CES 2010. Between big announcements like Disney and ESPN 3D TV channels and the slew of monitors and TV sets that support stereoscopic 3D, however, we have to wonder where video games fit in. On the one ha...
BioShock 2 snuck up on me. Until recently I wasn't convinced it was happening. Sure, we had the official website launch back in March 2009, while the game was actually announced a year early in March 2008. And now here we are, less than a month from ...
The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) began in 1967 as an off-shoot of the Chicago Music Show. In the forty-plus years since, the show has developed a distinct identity as the premiere destination for companies to announce, display, and d...
Call them what you will - predictions, educated guesses, stabs in the dark, flights of fancy - but what follows are our predictions for the year ahead in video games
Oh Ron Jeremy, could it be you were simply kidding when you called video games a 'far worse influence' than porn last week? It's so hard to tell. I mean, didn't you recently sponsor an adult-rated video game called Bonetown?
With the Xbox 360 playing a big part in Microsoft's plans at CES 2010, there has been plenty of new topics for discussion at this year's show. I was able to chat with Xbox spokesman Aaron Greenberg about Game Room, 3D gaming, and the status of CES it...
Game publishing giant EA says it'll stick with celebrity licensee Tiger Woods despite recent public scandals. That's the word from EA Spots prez Peter Moore, who blogs that the company was moving forward with its online version of the eponymous video...
"...You don’t belong in these parts, stranger. If I were you, I’d just keep on movin'."
When spoken aloud, it's capable of realizing feelings of pride, expertise, and superiority. It's often coupled with outward bursts of jubilation. So how did the "headshot" become the most sought after trademark of first-person shooter fans?
We're big fans of Movember here at GamePro. In addition to raising awareness of men's health issues, it allows unmanly types (like us) to proudly display our peach-fuzz free of discrimination. On any other month of the year, our pathetic attempts to ...
You want more Call of Duty in your life? Activision has just released the first official iPhone game in the franchise in the shape of Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies (iTunes link.) This is the same zombie experience found in the console version o...
Has there ever been video or photo coverage of terrorist violence that hasn't seemed somehow detached from it? All our images of Oklahoma City are post-op shots of a cratered nine-story federal building. Videos of the planes crashing into the Twin To...
Earlier this week, we delivered the news that EA purchased the social-networking focused developer Playfish for $300 million.
The news we saw from Electronic Arts today is glimpse at the inevitable future of the games market. The company made two very large announcements today, each pointing to a new direction for its business moving forward, but most tellingly we saw it pu...
Oh Evony, you're such a tease, what with brazenly ripping off Civilization luminary Sid Meier, then wrapping his respected oeuvre in your tinsel-tawdry images of fake or stripping or occasionally flat-out stolen females. I'd ask "Have you no shame?" ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- New Surface Pro 3 firmware update should solve battery woes
- Hackers had a chance to hamper voting by deleting records
- As 5G heads for IoT, 4G is far from done
- Microsoft's new Catapult v2 server design is targeted at AI
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCVMWare SpecialistACT
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC