Dead Rising 4 hits the PC today, but you're forgiven for not knowing—it's only releasing in the Windows 10 Store at the moment.
Plus: Disaster strikes Cities: Skylines, GTA IV gets its first patch in six years, Gears of War 4 PC and console players go head-to-head, and more. This is gaming news for November 28 through December 2.
Here's every new game and trailer revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from new games (like Guardians of the Galaxy) to fresh glimpses at existing games like Mass Effect: Andromeda and Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
After the ultra-dour death march of the original Watch Dogs, Watch Dogs 2 targets San Francisco and a more light-hearted feel. Even better? The PC version runs smoothly...most of the time.
Microsoft has teamed up with Blizzard for the Skype Hearthstone Academy, bringing back the concept of a digital chat room for fans.
You've seen Doom on an ATM, on an oscilloscope, and on an ultrasound machine. Now see it squashed onto the MacBook Pro Touch Bar.
Civilization VI's Fall Update adds support for DirectX 12 and a slew of new multiplayer goodies.
Expect to see a lot of purple in the next few weeks as people learn to play hacker extraordinaire Sombra.
Dishonored 2's buggy PC port is plagued by performance problems.
If you never got around to playing Ubisoft's neon-soaked, 1980s-inspired Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon fever dream, now's your chance.
With just four months until release, BioWare releases the first "real" trailer for Mass Effect: Andromeda.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is yet another instance of the Windows Store version of a game being notably worse than its Steam counterpart.
No concept art, no pre-rendered cinematics—Steam now requires developers to fill the screenshots section of the store with actual screenshots.
Plus: Battlefield 1's zeppelins spiral out of control, Cities: Skylines blows it all up with meteors, and more. This is gaming news for October 24 through 28.
Microsoft puts Twitch on notice, announcing one-click game streaming over Xbox Live via Beam technology.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior IT Digital BA/Project ManagerVIC
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- CCTelco Program ManagerVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT