Sony Ericsson unveiled its PlayStation phone, the Xperia Play, on Sunday at the World Mobile Congress. The company hopes it will attract gamers to the well-known Sony brand.
An annual show in Taipei this year will roll out games geared toward the fast-growing and potentially lucrative China online market, event organizers said on Wednesday.
At a launch event in Sydney last night, Nintendo announced the Australian pricing and release date for its 3DS handheld gaming console. The glasses-free 3D console will cost $349.95 and will be available in stores nationwide on March 31.
Smartphone maker HTC has acquired multimedia delivery specialist Saffron Digital and plans to pay US$40 million for a stake in online gaming company OnLive.
Final Fantasy II was my first Final Fantasy. Back in 1991 when it was on the Super Nintendo and still called Final Fantasy II, anyway. Today it's Final Fantasy IV, because it was actually fourth in Japan. And for its 20th birthday bash, it's getting ...
Dan Nixon and Don Jones recently shot a video for the band Echo Lake, featuring its song Young Silence. The video itself is pretty cool, and seems to fit the song's almost dream-like sound well. But the most impressive part? It was filmed using a Mic...
Take cover -- a few well-known, dive-bombing birds will soon invade your local movie theater.
The major refresh of the PlayStation Portable unveiled on Thursday is the result of a two-year effort to rethink the basic gaming platform, according to Kaz Hirai, chairman of Sony Computer Entertainment.
Sony will launch the much anticipated successor to its PlayStation Portable later this year, the company said Thursday.
Sony's PlayStation Portable and Nintendo's DS have both been challenged in the handheld gaming market by the increasing popularity of smartphones, particularly the iPhone (as well as the other iOS devices: the iPad and the iPod Touch).
Sick of stories about video games making you fatter, slower, dumber, and angrier? Here's one that leans in the other direction, suggesting video games are in fact not driving up childhood obesity rates.
Project Gotham Racing developer Bizarre Creations looks to be closing after publisher Activision failed to find a buyer for the studio. Bummer.
In an otherwise underwhelming keynote speech at this year's CES tradeshow, Microsoft made a play to control the biggest screen in the house.
As expected, Call of Duty: Black Ops continued its sales dominance during the final month of sales in 2010. Read on to see how other Black Friday blockbusters fared against December's new releases and the rest of 2010's top games in the December year...
If what goes up must come down, then what goes down occasionally bounces.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCPMO ManagerVIC