In tweets and a email today, Rockstar Games has confirmed that the Max Payne franchise isn't dead and buried: Max Payne 3 is still in development. It has been almost ten years since the original Max Payne hit store shelves, and eight years since Max ...
2011 is promising some pretty impressive gaming titles, but will they be everything they're vaunted to be? We've picked out six titles we think will disappoint gamers this year. We're not saying they won't be good -- but we don't think they'll be as ...
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars has hit store shelves around Australia today, with releases on the Nintendo DS and Wii, Sony PlayStation 3 and PSP, and Microsoft's Xbox 360. The Nintendo 3DS version of the game will be available tomorrow morning a...
There have already been some big name game releases in 2011 -- LittleBigPlanet 2, Dragon Age 2 -- but there's plenty more goodness to come. We've rounded up the top 10 video games that we want to get our hands on. It's extremely hard to cull the lis...
Computer maker MSI is getting serious about goofing around with two new high-performance laptops aimed at entertainment junkies and gamers. Thursday MSI announced its GX680 system, a high-end gaming laptop with a quad-core processor and up to 16GB of...
Romantic subplots in BioWare games have been of growing importance in recent years, particularly in the Mass Effect and Dragon Age sagas. But who are they for?
Poor Duke, he just can't catch a break. He's been delayed once again. Well, for a month--from May 6 back to June 14, so just after E3 2011.
-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is without a doubt one of the most highly anticipated games of 2011. It's the follow-up to Bethesda's smash hit The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and we're all salivating at the prospect of getting our hands on it come Nove...
Alleged specs for Dell's Alienware M11x ultraportable gaming laptop, expected in the US in early April, have been leaked.
Kinect hacks seem to be getting better and better.
This morning's Top Story is the rumor that a BioWare employee may have been caught skewing Metacritic's user ratings.
It looks like Kinect's officially a record-setter, grabbing Guinness' attention long enough to snag the title 'fastest selling consumer electronics device'. According to Microsoft, their controller-free Xbox 360 motion-sensing camera has sold a whopp...
Zynga, the gaming company behind the popular FarmVille app on Facebook, has set up a studio in India to develop games for global markets, a company executive said on Thursday.
You can now play old Nintendo 64 games on your Android smartphone thanks to new app, N64oid.
A government-funded research institute in Taiwan have kicked off a three-year effort to develop cheaper, longer-lasting LED backlights in mobile phones, notebook PCs and television sets, a project manager said on Friday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Mac malware is found targeting biomedical research
- Slack finally launches threaded replies
- New $29 Pine64 computer takes on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3
- Microsoft halts Minecraft updates for Windows 10 phones, as W10M consumer apps slowly die
- AMD talks tough as it drums up support for 32-core Zen server chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- CCSAP SuccessfactorsACT
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- CCAgile CoachWA
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Contract) FinanceNSW
- FTChief ArchitectVIC