Lara Croft's latest adventure, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, releases to iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad today.
A gorgeous sketch, some message board conjecture, a slow news day here, and presto, wild speculation time!
The third expansion for Blizzard Entertainment's popular fantasy-themed massively multiplayer online role-playing game surpasses first-day sales figures of the previous expansion pack, Wrath of the Lich King.
Australian gamers will have to hold their breath until January, because a decision on introducing an R18+ classification for video games has been delayed until next year.
It looks like the rest of the entertainment industry has finally accepted that video games are real entertainment.
An interview with financial news source Bloomberg sheds light on just how dire EA's situation is following a rash of acquisitions. Here are the top three quotes from EA CEO John Riccitiello to Bloomberg.
2K has released a new map pack for Civ V that allows players to play maps in different parts of Earth.
Doubtless timed to show up Microsoft's announcement of 2.5 million Kinect units sold, Sony says its PlayStation Move can now lay claim to 4.1 million units sold worldwide during its initial two months on sale.
Kinect seems to be off to a rousing start, more than doubling first month sales of Apple's iPad, though on par with Sony's initial 30 day estimates of PlayStation Move units moved.
Just under a year after it went on sale, Nintendo's "New Super Mario Bros. Wii" has become the first Wii software title to sell 4 million copies in Japan, a market data provider said Tuesday.
It's been less than three weeks since Activision's "Call of Duty: Black Ops" went on sale. The game quickly broke entertainment sales records, with worldwide revenue of US$650 million during its first five days in stores. The game's online component ...
When it comes to technology advertising, there are two time-honored schools of thought.
According to a report on the Wall Street Journal website, Sony Ericsson CEO Bert Nordberg has hinted that that the mobile-phone maker might be working with Sony to build a smartphone with a slide-out controller to play games.
World of Warcraft waits for no one, least of all Deathwing, the skeletal dragon responsible for shattering the world of Azeroth, which, incidentally, happened last night.
Microsoft's Xbox 360 is more popular than Sony's Playstation 3 or Nintendo's Wii, says MyVoucherCodes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CC.Net Developer Application DesignerACT
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW