2K has released a new map pack for Civ V that allows players to play maps in different parts of Earth.
Doubtless timed to show up Microsoft's announcement of 2.5 million Kinect units sold, Sony says its PlayStation Move can now lay claim to 4.1 million units sold worldwide during its initial two months on sale.
Kinect seems to be off to a rousing start, more than doubling first month sales of Apple's iPad, though on par with Sony's initial 30 day estimates of PlayStation Move units moved.
Just under a year after it went on sale, Nintendo's "New Super Mario Bros. Wii" has become the first Wii software title to sell 4 million copies in Japan, a market data provider said Tuesday.
It's been less than three weeks since Activision's "Call of Duty: Black Ops" went on sale. The game quickly broke entertainment sales records, with worldwide revenue of US$650 million during its first five days in stores. The game's online component ...
When it comes to technology advertising, there are two time-honored schools of thought.
According to a report on the Wall Street Journal website, Sony Ericsson CEO Bert Nordberg has hinted that that the mobile-phone maker might be working with Sony to build a smartphone with a slide-out controller to play games.
World of Warcraft waits for no one, least of all Deathwing, the skeletal dragon responsible for shattering the world of Azeroth, which, incidentally, happened last night.
Microsoft's Xbox 360 is more popular than Sony's Playstation 3 or Nintendo's Wii, says MyVoucherCodes.
Actor Mark Wahlberg confirms that he has been tapped to play the lead role in a movie based on Naughty Dog's popular third-person action game Uncharted.
Shortly after Kinect's launch, it was either hacked or "accessed in a way not facilitated by the designer," depending on your definition of the term. Microsoft's response was swift and disapproving, stating it "does not condone the modification of it...
Leave it to Valve to make me laugh even as they're breaking my heart with a Portal 2 delay announcement.
Microsoft announced today that it broke the 1 million unit sale mark with Kinect, ten days after launch. Only 4 million to go before 2011 starts.
Media giant Viacom announced plans to sell Rock Band developer Harmonix during its third quarter financial results report this morning. Support for the franchise and Dance Central will continue.
Sony Computer Entertainment America confirmed that Gran Turismo 5 goes on sale throughout North America on Wednesday, November 24.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia