The International is just days away and this year's tournament will include a VR treat for spectators.
Plus Battlefront gets space battles, nine months late. This news and more out of Star Wars Celebration Europe.
A massive throng of Pokémon Go players appeared in Central Park to catch a rare Vaporeon. Hilarity ensues.
A newly discovered fake Pokemon Go game will actually lock your phone and then secretly run in the background, clicking on porn ads.
Doom's hotly anticipated update is here, with full support for the Vulkan graphics API.
A much-needed Just Cause 3 multiplayer mod is on the way after the game inexplicably launched without multiplayer support.
Adventure games may have fallen out of popularity in recent years, but virtual reality reinvigorates the genre, as evidenced by The Assembly.
Is the Saints Row universe super without the Saints? Agents of Mayhem aims to find out. Check out of hands-on preview.
We spent 60 turns with Civilization VI, and it's no mere Civ V reskin.
Dozens of new PC games were revealed at E3 2016. These are the 10 best.
Trisha takes us inside Microsoft's booth at E3 2016, where games like We Happy Few, Recore 2, and Sea of Thieves were all the rage.
In Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, one of gaming's most open universes gets even less linear.
Shadows Warrior 2: More Wang, more weapons, more d*ck jokes, more fun.
EA wouldn't let us show you FIFA 17 onscreen, but you can still witness the slow decent into sadness as a soccer newbie tries the game for the first time.
The virtual reality community exploded after a Croteam employee alleged that Oculus tried to buy exclusivity for Serious Sam VR. The truth is a bit more nuanced.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior BANSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst-InfrastructureNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - DSITIQLD
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTSCOM Monitoring and Alerting SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportACT
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack Software Engineer, C#, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Communications Officer | SharePointQLD
- CCLevel 1 IT Support OfficerACT
- FTSystems AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCPerformance TesterQLD
- CCEnterprise/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTDeployment Manager | ContractVIC
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD