"You are the controller." It sounds so simple, so friendly, so patently cool. Take an Xbox 360, plug in the new $150 Kinect motion-sensing camera, devote a few minutes to waving your arms around like a traffic controller, and you're gaming without a ...
Nearly one in five (19 percent) of gamers have broken their games console after getting frustrated playing a game, says a report on MyVoucherCodes.co.uk.
Gamers dress as zombies to raise awareness about the lack of an R18+ rating for video games in Australia
Since its founding in 1946, Sony has produced some of the biggest hits in consumer electronics. Brand names like Walkman, Handycam and Trinitron helped define the company as a giant in the industry and more recent hits like Cybershot, Vaio, Bravia an...
Nintendo reported a 2.01 billion yen (US$24.6 million) net loss for the six months to Sept. 30, as its sales of hardware and software dropped, the company said on Thursday. It sold 42 percent fewer handheld game consoles than a year earlier.
Just in time for Halloween weekend, developer Rovio announced this morning that its sold a million downloads of Angry Birds Halloween in just six days on the App Store.
Defending its sources as "multiple" and "trusted," tech blog Engadget's gone on the defensive, claiming the PlayStation Phone is indeed real and citing a few scoops they got right. Of course they won't tell you about the ones they got wrong, but then...
Microsoft plans to open a new online PC game store called Games for Windows Marketplace in the middle of November, it said Monday.
BlizzCon kicked off with a slew of standard announcements (20 years of Blizzard, 12 million World of Warcraft players, etc.), plus some newsy tidbits for fans of each of the company's three major franchises.
A look at every horror-themed video game coming out this Halloween season including new downloadable content for big name franchises like Red Dead: Redemption: Undead Nightmares and lesser-known games like Rock of the Dead, which combines rhythm-base...
On his blog, Minecraft creator Markus "Notch" Persson explained that an attack on the server is the cause of the game's multiplayer being unavailable, adding that he isn't sure why his game was under attack.
Fun fact: While still employed at the place that canceled his massively multiplayer online game, developer John Romero consulted with LOLapps to make a Facebook game called Ravenwood Fair.
The Nintendo Entertainment System celebrated its 25th anniversary this week and NESGuide.com celebrated it with a video montage of 749 NES games in 13 minutes and 45 seconds. How many do you recognize?
There's a new trend in daytime talk: Tech gadgets. Last month the "rugged" Motorola Defy smartphone made its public debut on the 25th season premiere of The Oprah Show. And now Microsoft's Kinect for Xbox 360 is traveling the TV talk circuit, appear...
Even if you use the strictest privacy settings on Facebook, many applications can pass on information that personally identifies you and your friends to advertisers, says a Wall Street Journal investigation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
- Bluetooth 5 is out: Now will home IoT take off?
- A Turkish hacker is giving out prizes for DDoS attacks
- Qualcomm's new chip may be too late as ARM server market fades
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- TPBI DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- CCSenior Platform Developer/ArchitectNSW
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationQLD
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)VIC
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperACT
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTHead - Project Delivery / Project Delivery DirectorACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC