Months after being caught in a dispute between Chinese regulators, World of Warcraft is having a smoother time clearing government hurdles in China. Last Friday, the expansion pack "Wrath of the Lich King" was approved by the country's General Admini...
Sony Online Entertainment is introducing EverQuest II Extended -- a free-to-play version of the popular massively multiplayer online game that exists separately from the subscription model.
The official StarCraft II Australian launch was in Brisbane, but last night many keen video game fans rocked up at EBGames' George St store in Sydney at midnight to pick up a copy of Blizzard Entertainment's latest flagship game StarCraft II.
At Comic-Con, Capcom and Namco Bandai announced their next major fighting games, as the former company will be creating Street Figher X Tekken while the latter while be developing Tekken X Street Fighter. In single-universe news, Street Fighter III: ...
Microsoft ended its fiscal year on June 30 and today reports making record numbers for their fourth quarter and their entire year. The gaming division, however, had some unusual ups and downs.
Swedish indie folk singer Jose Gonzalez recently treated Rockstar's New York office to an acoustic rendition of Far Away, which features on the Red Dead Redemption soundtrack. The song appears in the game during John Marston's sojourn to Mexico. Reli...
Microsoft's Kinect has an identity problem. The company won't come right out and say it, but their newfangled "you are the controller" motion-sensing camera for the Xbox 360 probably isn't for gamers like me. It's for gamers like you. That is, assum...
After spreading from computers to Apple's portable devices, Plants vs. Zombies is shambling to the Xbox 360 this September with new modes and a unique retail configuration. Read on for more details regarding both.
PlayStation Home Director Jack Buser announced a new partnership with IndieCade creators -- now called Codename -- today that expands the indie games scene on Sony's virtual world/game platform. Among the first indie devs on the service are The Odd G...
Did you play a lot of games this past weekend? Odds are, a group of six Dutch game enthusiasts have you beat, as the team broke the previously-set 40-hour record by notching over 50 hours with Red Dead Redemption.
The PS3 can do 3D 1080p, but it probably shouldn't. That's what Sony's telling 3D developers, anyway, in what amounts to an unofficial cap trotted out in warning because the company is worried frame rates at high-def's current pinnacle resolution wil...
Capcom is doing its best to get gamers excited about the September due Dead Rising 2, announcing the debut of the full-length feature film Zombrex Dead Rising Sun on Xbox Live and the game's official website in August. When the game debuts in August,...
Retail video game sales fell slightly in June, dragged under by anemic handheld hardware and software sales, but bolstered by strong console unit growth. Helped by new model sales, the Xbox 360 topped the Wii for the first time in months, pulling ahe...
With MGM's financial future uncertain, the next James Bond film probably won't see the light of day for some time, but the rubber-burning minds at Bizarre Creations have got all you 00-agents-in-waiting covered with the announcement of James Bond 007...
During a talk at the 2010 Develop Conference in Brighton, England, Double Fine headman and video game developer legend Tim Schafer said his studio now has four projects in development and none of them is Brutal Legend 2.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC