The upcoming two-film finale to the Harry Potter saga will have two video game adaptations, and to represent the change in tone for the movies, the video game versions of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will feature more action and a darker tone...
2K Sports announced Michael Jordan as NBA 2K11's cover athlete today in an interview with CNBC. The NBA Hall of Famer will be the first player to grace the cover of a game in the yearly series after retirement when the game releases on as-of-yet unsp...
Gamers will dress as zombies to raise awareness about the lack of an R18+ rating for video games in Australia
What do Thomas Dolby, Chick Corea, Ben Folds, Howard Jones, Herbie Hancock, Lady Gaga, Todd Rundgren, and you have in common? They all play (or will, if this rumorturns out to be true) a funky shoulder-strapped plastic black-and-white keyed hybrid ke...
While D3 Publishing is currently working on bringing the next chapter of the Puzzle Quest franchise to the Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS, Namco Networks will deliver the game to PCs as well as Apple's portable iPhone and iPad platforms.
Worldwide mobile game sales are forecast to pass USD$5.6 billion in 2010, according to research firm Gartner, which would represent a 19 per cent increase from 2009 revenue figures of $4.7 billion.
Gameloft is one of the foremost mobile phone video games companies, so it should come as no surprise that the publisher is figuring out new ways of putting its games onto phones.
The upcoming FIFA World Cup is expected to raise the profile of Africa's game developers, as more companies invest in gaming platforms and more people go online to play.
Online games, music services and parts of other Web sites in China were shut down on Wednesday for a day of mourning mandated by the government after a deadly earthquake last week.
XCOM is back, but not how you remember it. The classic sci-fi tactical strategy game, originally released by Microprose and Mythos Games, has been re-imagined as a first person shooter by 2K Marin.
Ubisoft's Splinter Cell Conviction launched on Monday to high reviews and a frozen second level, the latter of which was quickly remedied. For folks who may not have been so high on the game in general, Ubisoft is looking to sweeten the deal by givin...
Xbox 360 users can now load games or videos through USB flash drives.
Jane Austen zombie mash-up and New York Times bestseller Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is coming to the App Store in the form of an iPhone/iPod Touch game. Developer Freeverse is short on details, but the screen shots speak volumes.
The iPad is just a week away, and game developers are starting to reveal what their titles will look like on the device. It's already clear that we'll be seeing a lot more detail in games, and hopefully more in-depth experiences to match.
Enigmatic countdowns on the official Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age: Origins sites have BioWare diehards engaged in wild speculation. Even more DLC? Yet another retail expansion? Your guess is as good as ours.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Prepare for the rise of the augmented human: Futurist Simon Raik-Allen
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
- AMD gets into SSDs with value Radeon R3 drives. But US only for now.
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCService DeskWA
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Analyst Designer / AWS and AzureVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia