Forcing anonymous gamers to de-cloak (well, sort of) Blizzard says it'll soon require them to use their real names when they log on to the company's official message boards.
How much is Xbox Live really worth? All it took was a little back of the envelope figuring for Bloomberg to come up with $1 billion in annual revenue for Microsoft's fiscal year, ending June 30.
With over 300 downloadable games in Microsoft's Xbox Live Arcade, many games aren't getting the promotion they deserve. The dashboard architects are hoping to fix that by redesigning the service in an effort they call 'Destination Arcade.'
Microsoft just flipped its bevel-edged, cream-colored Xbox 360 to piano black, and now Sony's shifting its matte-sable slimline PS3 into the ivory zone.
THQ Australia today confirmed that Capcom's hotly anticipated zombie game, Dead Rising 2, will be released in Australia completely uncut. The game is set for release on 30 September.
The slightly-delayed May 2010 sales figures have finally landed, and as expected, Red Dead Redemption took the top sales slot, with the debuts of Mario Galaxy 2 and the second yearly iteration of THQs UFC franchise landing slightly below.
Square Enix has announced Lord of Arcana, an action-role playing game in which players can team up with three of their friends wirelessly to defeat giant creatures and seek out a legendary treasure.
The beloved 1991 puzzle game could've been an iPhone port if Sony Computer Entertainment hadn't served developer Mobile 1UP with a cease and desist letter. That's another argument against posting videos of your work on YouTube before it's in the App ...
Video game manufacturer Blizzard Entertainment is facing a wave of dissent from Australian gamers furious about the company's decision to lock Australians into only being able to play multiplayer games of its upcoming StarCraft II title against playe...
Sony released an update to its PlayStation 3 on Tuesday that brings several new features and launches the PlayStation's first subscription gaming service.
Sony's monolithic cell-powered console is getting a new software update via firmware that's planning to bring some significant additions and tweaks to the Playstation 3 user experience--namely, the addition of the subscription-based PlayStation Plus ...
No, 3D video gaming probably won't wreck your eyes if you're an adult--let's be clear about that upfront--but a cautionary editorial at Audioholics expands on industry warnings that it could well be hazardous for kids under seven.
The Electronic Entertainment Design and Research Analyst Services company (best known as EEDAR) partnered with gaming website IGN and game video streaming site GameTrailers to gauge the consumer anticipation for the games coming out of E3.
As reported by the Capcom Unity blog yesterday afternoon, Zombrex Dead Rising Sun, the delightfully campy and wonderfully titled directorial debut from Capcom's own global head of research and development Keiji Inafune, will be seeing a multilingual ...
Details are still scarce, but according to a press release issued by Interplay and Beamdog earlier today, MDK2, BioWare's quirky cult-classic third-person shooter, will see a re-release on the Nintendo Wii as a downloadable WiiWare title, as well as ...
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer's Power Bank boosts your laptop battery while charging two smartphones
- Eleven-year-old root flaw found and patched in the Linux kernel
- Sony reveals the 'world's fastest' SD card
- Mass Effect: Andromeda hands-on preview: A new space opera built on old ideas
- 15 First Impressions of Mass Effect: Andromeda
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- TPSenior Network EngineerWA
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW