Apple's App Store may well be a haven of new, always-updated touch-based gaming experiences, but what if you have an urge for some retro gaming? A recent how-to will show you how to get Super Nintendo gaming on your iPad.
Blizzard announced it would rescind a prior announcement last Friday, allaying hordes of angry gamers, but the aftershocks are still rumbling several days later.
Whether gutsy, forward-thinking, or just plain scatterbrained, Blizzard's plans to force you to use your real name when posting to the company's official forums have been shelved just three days after the company announced them.
Rockstar Games today announced a cavalcade of new DLC for the Western adventure game Red Dead Redemption. Along with the typical assortment of new maps and character models is the intriguingly named Undead Nightmare Pack.
Forcing anonymous gamers to de-cloak (well, sort of) Blizzard says it'll soon require them to use their real names when they log on to the company's official message boards.
How much is Xbox Live really worth? All it took was a little back of the envelope figuring for Bloomberg to come up with $1 billion in annual revenue for Microsoft's fiscal year, ending June 30.
With over 300 downloadable games in Microsoft's Xbox Live Arcade, many games aren't getting the promotion they deserve. The dashboard architects are hoping to fix that by redesigning the service in an effort they call 'Destination Arcade.'
Microsoft just flipped its bevel-edged, cream-colored Xbox 360 to piano black, and now Sony's shifting its matte-sable slimline PS3 into the ivory zone.
THQ Australia today confirmed that Capcom's hotly anticipated zombie game, Dead Rising 2, will be released in Australia completely uncut. The game is set for release on 30 September.
The slightly-delayed May 2010 sales figures have finally landed, and as expected, Red Dead Redemption took the top sales slot, with the debuts of Mario Galaxy 2 and the second yearly iteration of THQs UFC franchise landing slightly below.
Square Enix has announced Lord of Arcana, an action-role playing game in which players can team up with three of their friends wirelessly to defeat giant creatures and seek out a legendary treasure.
The beloved 1991 puzzle game could've been an iPhone port if Sony Computer Entertainment hadn't served developer Mobile 1UP with a cease and desist letter. That's another argument against posting videos of your work on YouTube before it's in the App ...
Video game manufacturer Blizzard Entertainment is facing a wave of dissent from Australian gamers furious about the company's decision to lock Australians into only being able to play multiplayer games of its upcoming StarCraft II title against playe...
Sony released an update to its PlayStation 3 on Tuesday that brings several new features and launches the PlayStation's first subscription gaming service.
Sony's monolithic cell-powered console is getting a new software update via firmware that's planning to bring some significant additions and tweaks to the Playstation 3 user experience--namely, the addition of the subscription-based PlayStation Plus ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus Strix RX 580 Gaming Top OC review: Proof that size matters
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Hands on with the unusual Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSolutions Architect (Collaboration Technology) - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Student Management SystemQLD
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- CCSystems Administrator - Cloud, Azure and LinuxQLD
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- FTData Analyst - Tableau and Power BI suiteNSW
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCFull Stack Developers x4!QLD
- TPSAP Supply Lead - MM/LogisticsQLD
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSystem Analyst - IntegrationQLD
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD