Despite its numerous flaws, Monster Hunter Tri is fun, fascinating, complex and undeniably alluring
If you're the market for some mindless entertainment, you could do a whole lot worse than Dead to Rights: Retribution
Super Street Fighter IV is just more of a good thing and fans of the original have plenty of reasons to invest in it
Rugby League 3 is a much better game than both of its predecessors but still suffers from poor controls, outdated playing rosters and erratic game play.
Like 5Th Cell's innovative DS title, Scribblenauts, Max and the Magic Marker's core gameplay is focused on an open-ended world where challenges can be solved through countless creative solutions.
When last we saw Sam he was running for his life, on the lam for the murder of his friend and colleague Col. Irving Lambert
Samurai Showdown Sen could easily be mistaken for a poorly made Nintendo 64 title
If lots of aimless wandering sound tolerable to you, Infinite Space might be right up your alley
Post-apocalyptic worlds are all the rage these days
Aside from dozens and dozens of ready-made single player games, there's plenty of music and artwork to mess around with
The Yakuza series tells the story of Kazuma Kiryu, a notorious mobster
Nintendo is bucking convention and going bigger with its new DSi XL
Metal Slug XX offers an enjoyable experience that boasts some stellar multiplayer and a few nice new perks
For what it's worth, Resonance of Fate is probably one of the best looking RPGs we've seen in years
Aside from the DRM issue, Command & Conquer 4 is a really enjoyable experience throughout
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Uber faces more lawsuits for classifying drivers as contractors
- China’s booming middle class augurs well for Apple, says Tim Cook
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the US government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCData AnalystVIC