Miles Edgeworth is worth picking up if you're an Ace Attorney fan, as the cameos are delightful
Grading a game like Vancouver 2010 is tough because its appeal is fairly limited
The problem with most modern games is that there's a void between what the game's character is experiencing and what the player experiences
Shiren the Wanderer is a game good enough to satisfy both hardcore roguelike fans and RPG-lovers alike with perhaps the deepest turn-based Wii game to date
BioShock 2 picks up a good 10 years after the volatile events of the original
Despite its overwhelming disappointments, I'm still happy to have played the Return to Ostagar content -- twice, even
Looking at creator Games Workshop's impressive legacy, it should come as no surprise that Blood Bowl was originally a tabletop role-playing game
Here's the unfortunate truth about MAG: Plenty of players simply do not care about teamwork
Gigabyte's GM-M6880 is a budget gaming mouse
Because most gamers aren't familiar with the Divine Comedy, Dante's devs were free to safely take creative liberties but that doesn't absolve them of the burden of crafting a coherent narrative where your actions actually matter
As the first new "Versus" title to be released in a decade, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom has quite a legacy to live up to
There is some mindless, bullet-whizzing fun and a few neat set pieces in Army of Two: The 40th Day
In Sands of Destruction, the medieval world is ruled by an anthropomorphic race of animals called "Ferals" who subjugate human beings as slaves
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle proudly continues the absurd, action-packed traditions set by the original
GTA: Chinatown Wars is great value for money and without doubt one of the best games available for the iPhone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA