With Infinity Ward's Modern Warfare 2 being regularly victimised by bugs, glitches, hacks and other exploits, there's an opportunity for another game to come in and do some real damage
Crotchety old Winterbottom's unending quest for baked goods fuels this time-bending puzzle platformer
White Knight Chronicles' single-player yarn kicks off at a winery in the bustling capital city of Balindor, where white bread do-gooder Leonard has been tasked with delivering an assortment of spirits
As a shooter fan and someone who watched all eight films that make up the Alien, Predator, and Aliens vs. Predator series, I had high hopes for the title
Ragnarok DS completely ditches the online focus in favour of a plodding solo campaign about a bratty kid who loses his parents and sets out to become a grand adventurer
Miles Edgeworth is worth picking up if you're an Ace Attorney fan, as the cameos are delightful
Grading a game like Vancouver 2010 is tough because its appeal is fairly limited
The problem with most modern games is that there's a void between what the game's character is experiencing and what the player experiences
Shiren the Wanderer is a game good enough to satisfy both hardcore roguelike fans and RPG-lovers alike with perhaps the deepest turn-based Wii game to date
BioShock 2 picks up a good 10 years after the volatile events of the original
Despite its overwhelming disappointments, I'm still happy to have played the Return to Ostagar content -- twice, even
Looking at creator Games Workshop's impressive legacy, it should come as no surprise that Blood Bowl was originally a tabletop role-playing game
Here's the unfortunate truth about MAG: Plenty of players simply do not care about teamwork
Gigabyte's GM-M6880 is a budget gaming mouse
Because most gamers aren't familiar with the Divine Comedy, Dante's devs were free to safely take creative liberties but that doesn't absolve them of the burden of crafting a coherent narrative where your actions actually matter
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
- Winner of the presidential debate? Twitter by a mile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC