Here's the unfortunate truth about MAG: Plenty of players simply do not care about teamwork
Gigabyte's GM-M6880 is a budget gaming mouse
Because most gamers aren't familiar with the Divine Comedy, Dante's devs were free to safely take creative liberties but that doesn't absolve them of the burden of crafting a coherent narrative where your actions actually matter
As the first new "Versus" title to be released in a decade, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom has quite a legacy to live up to
There is some mindless, bullet-whizzing fun and a few neat set pieces in Army of Two: The 40th Day
In Sands of Destruction, the medieval world is ruled by an anthropomorphic race of animals called "Ferals" who subjugate human beings as slaves
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle proudly continues the absurd, action-packed traditions set by the original
GTA: Chinatown Wars is great value for money and without doubt one of the best games available for the iPhone.
Based on the Mamoru Oshii's animated film of the same name, Innocent Aces is a prequel of sorts
BioWare CEO Dr. Ray Muzyka and the game's executive producer Casey Hudson have repeatedly asserted that this is the trilogy's "dark second chapter"
Dark Void's development team includes some of the same talented folks who birthed the Crimson Skies series
If there's one area where Divinity 2 truly succeeds, it's in your ability to transform into a dragon
An all-around decent experience but there's nothing exceptionally special about Army of Two: The 40th Day
Gaming guru Hideki Kamiya bursts onto next-gen consoles with his latest masterpiece
What makes Mad Moxxie more than just a mindless experience is the way the demented host starts toying with the playing field after the first round
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTHTML DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraACT
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTAnalyst Programmer - Mulesoft Focus x 3NSW
- CCChange AnalystACT
- FTSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTHR Learning Management ExpertNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistQLD
- TPSoftware Licensing SpecialistNSW
- FTStorage Engineer l HDSNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD