Rock Band provides fantastic visuals, a great list of songs and multiplayer gaming
James Cameron's Avatar: The Video Game only furthers the point, rather than dispels it, that the movie-to-video game genre is as treacherous as the planet of Pandora itself
Pitting players in the badass boots of rough-and-tumble Irishman Sean Devlin, Saboteur places our unlikely hero in the thick of Nazi-occupied France
Style Boutique is good wholesome fun from our friends at the Big N
It's just not cricket... The inclusion of Shane Warne as a commentator almost lost Ashes Cricket 2009 the match.
Sometimes all gamers want to do is unload some lead
A decent way to get a small dose of Twilight in with a couple of your friends on a lazy afternoon
Rogue Warrior is at best a generic FPS, and at worst a nigh-unplayable mess
Band Hero for the DS comes with two peripherals.
With fast-paced combat, a distinct atmosphere, a variety of options to help you explore the dungeons, Torchlight is a wonderful choice for gamers looking to tide them over until Diablo 3
Cooking Mama first hit the scene in 2006 and it sparkled with personality and interesting gameplay that felt new and unique
If there's one thing that Assassin's Creed 2 does particularly well, it's pacing
Nintendo has spruced up its 24-year old classic with the recently released WiiWare exclusive Excitebike: World Rally
Darkside revisits areas from Code Veronica Resident Evil 2 and also features a new side story involving Leon Kennedy and RE4 baddie Jack Krauser
Players can rest assured that this game is just as accessible as it is odd
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google's search app gets friendlier to bilingual Android users
- OPPO-rtunistic: China smartphone heavyweight set for Australian launch
- Intel highlights more of its wireless computing plans
- Microsoft jumps into NoSQL market with new Azure data store
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW