Band Hero for the DS comes with two peripherals.
With fast-paced combat, a distinct atmosphere, a variety of options to help you explore the dungeons, Torchlight is a wonderful choice for gamers looking to tide them over until Diablo 3
Cooking Mama first hit the scene in 2006 and it sparkled with personality and interesting gameplay that felt new and unique
If there's one thing that Assassin's Creed 2 does particularly well, it's pacing
Nintendo has spruced up its 24-year old classic with the recently released WiiWare exclusive Excitebike: World Rally
Darkside revisits areas from Code Veronica Resident Evil 2 and also features a new side story involving Leon Kennedy and RE4 baddie Jack Krauser
Players can rest assured that this game is just as accessible as it is odd
What more could EA possibly do with a Sims 3 expansion that hasn't already been done in the numerous Sims 1 and 2 packs? Apparently, quite a bit.
Left 4 Dead 2 doesn't reinvent Left 4 Dead's wheel so much as it retreads it
Adventures to Go is a good game to play when you've got a bit of time to kill or when you need a brief break from a more demanding title
Winter of the Melodias places gamers yet again in the role of Toku, a young boy who uses Endril, the spirit of wind
New Super Mario Bros. Wii must have been especially problematic for Nintendo: they couldn't make a game that was a pure homage to the past titles
While some expected LittleBigPlanet on PSP to be a port of the original console game, it's actually a completely new entry
This game feels sort of like a poor man's version of GTA
Order of War takes an interesting approach to the WWII genre by offering a window into both sides of the conflict
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft OneNote for beginners: Everything you need to know
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- You won't find a steering wheel or a driver on this autonomous shuttle
- MIT researchers set out to create self-assembling chips
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystsSA
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- TPWintel EngineerVIC
- FTEAM Delivery Manager - SAPNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Performance AnalystQLD
- CCSystems EngineerACT
- FTApplication Support Analyst - Mortgage SolutionNSW
- CCDevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- FTRACF Mainframe Security Analysts / Engineers - Multiple Roles - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Lead Developer/Architect - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorNSW
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- CCNetwork EngineersACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC
- TPProject Manager - General InsuranceNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectWA