What more could EA possibly do with a Sims 3 expansion that hasn't already been done in the numerous Sims 1 and 2 packs? Apparently, quite a bit.
Left 4 Dead 2 doesn't reinvent Left 4 Dead's wheel so much as it retreads it
Adventures to Go is a good game to play when you've got a bit of time to kill or when you need a brief break from a more demanding title
Winter of the Melodias places gamers yet again in the role of Toku, a young boy who uses Endril, the spirit of wind
New Super Mario Bros. Wii must have been especially problematic for Nintendo: they couldn't make a game that was a pure homage to the past titles
While some expected LittleBigPlanet on PSP to be a port of the original console game, it's actually a completely new entry
This game feels sort of like a poor man's version of GTA
Order of War takes an interesting approach to the WWII genre by offering a window into both sides of the conflict
DJ Hero has its moments but I didn't feel that immediate sense of magic that I did the first time I strapped on a replica guitar
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time picks up right after the PSN exclusive A Quest for Booty left off
The Rock Band franchise has been blessed with a consistent amount of quality thus far
Dragon Age is a spectacular experience from beginning to end
The small screen debut of Command & Conquer: Red Alert
A powerful ASUS laptop for gaming and more!
The math is simple: n00b hand-holding plus angry 'l33t' players equals a lot of bitching and moaning
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sounds can knock drones out of the sky
- Jabra Sport Coach Wireless earbuds
- iiNet unveils Social Post at Perth Arena
- Optus prompts customers to upgrade ahead of 2G network shut down
- Telstra offers Apple Music in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW