Dropping behind the wheel of a Charger or Cobra for a quick race is immediately satisfying and while NITRO definitely suffers from low-res car models and building textures, that doesn't stop the game from feeling frighteningly fast
For those who just want to experience the unbridled power of shooting hundreds of bullets out the ol' poop shoot, you should know that it's not as fun as it sounds
A hardcore gaming PC with deadly looks and fast performance
Everyone's favourite murder simulator is back -- now with added sequins!
If you stripped out Clash of Heroes' combat, you would be left with a fairly simplistic RPG
MagnaCarta 2 boasts incredible art design, with beautifully conceived settings and eye-candy character designs by Korean artist Hyung-Tae Kim
Like its well-received predecessor, Tekken 6 is an explosive, fast-paced fighter
If Arcade Attack is any indication, the turtles have lost whatever magic they used to possess
Finally, fans of the incredibly popular sports of Kendo, Synchronized Swimming, and Petanque have a game they can call their own
Republic Heroes is very much a game of two not entirely equal halves: you have the Jedi levels which should be satisfying but aren't, and the Clone Trooper levels which are entertaining but are too few in number and too short in length
Within its first week of release, FIFA Soccer 10 sold 1.7 million copies in Europe, making it the fastest-selling sports game and EA's biggest European launch
Being a kid today is tough, and sometimes when you're having a hard time making human friends, you need to open up to things other than people -- things such as blobs
There's a lot to like about Smackdown 10
Borderlands is a first-person shooter mashed with a role-playing game, and it aces both genres without sacrificing anything on either end
This game follows a young witch-in-training named Liddell who accidentally releases a powerful evil while trying to obtain legendary magic
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- OpenSSL tells users to prepare for a high severity flaw
- Nvidia attempts to ease the path to deep learning
- FBI chief warns that terrorists hide behind encrypted communications
- Privacy group files FTC complaint to push Google to extend right to be forgotten to US
- US judge dimisses second conviction of ex-Goldman Sachs coder
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW