If Arcade Attack is any indication, the turtles have lost whatever magic they used to possess
Finally, fans of the incredibly popular sports of Kendo, Synchronized Swimming, and Petanque have a game they can call their own
Republic Heroes is very much a game of two not entirely equal halves: you have the Jedi levels which should be satisfying but aren't, and the Clone Trooper levels which are entertaining but are too few in number and too short in length
Within its first week of release, FIFA Soccer 10 sold 1.7 million copies in Europe, making it the fastest-selling sports game and EA's biggest European launch
Being a kid today is tough, and sometimes when you're having a hard time making human friends, you need to open up to things other than people -- things such as blobs
There's a lot to like about Smackdown 10
Borderlands is a first-person shooter mashed with a role-playing game, and it aces both genres without sacrificing anything on either end
This game follows a young witch-in-training named Liddell who accidentally releases a powerful evil while trying to obtain legendary magic
Live 10 is without question the best looking game of the series to date
Brutal Legend is an utterly unique game, one that features the astonishing and imaginative environments that Double Fine and head honcho Tim Schaefer have become known for
Half-Minute Hero is actually multiple games in one
Explorers of the Sky proves one thing: Pokemon's a fantastic classic RPG, but it still doesn't work as a dungeon crawler.
Beaterator is advertised as a professional-level, portable music studio
Fantastic news, Forza fans: Forza Motorsport 3 is more of everything that gets you going, with the added bonus of a smarter structure!
Fishing, like hunting, is one of those subgenres of sports games that really hasn't established itself as something populated with games that match the level of quality and polish of the Maddens of gaming
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This is the closest thing Intel has built to a discrete GPU
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
- Box revises platform pricing to ease developer adoption
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTOracle E-Business Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Requirements Architect - NV1ACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTContracts & Procurement Support OfficerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- FTSalesforce ConsultantQLD
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- FTSenior ERP Project ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - PegaNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- CCProcess Engineer- TelcoVIC