Live 10 is without question the best looking game of the series to date
Brutal Legend is an utterly unique game, one that features the astonishing and imaginative environments that Double Fine and head honcho Tim Schaefer have become known for
Half-Minute Hero is actually multiple games in one
Explorers of the Sky proves one thing: Pokemon's a fantastic classic RPG, but it still doesn't work as a dungeon crawler.
Beaterator is advertised as a professional-level, portable music studio
Fantastic news, Forza fans: Forza Motorsport 3 is more of everything that gets you going, with the added bonus of a smarter structure!
Fishing, like hunting, is one of those subgenres of sports games that really hasn't established itself as something populated with games that match the level of quality and polish of the Maddens of gaming
Most of the decor in the Whitehurst Asylum is of the blood and guts persuasion
As silly as it sounds, I could always really relate to the Prince of All Cosmos
Prepare yourself for one of the most beautiful yet painfully difficult journeys of your life.
Most of my Need for Speed memories involve fast and furious street races, police chases in an open world and laughably lame stories.
Another arcade-style WWII dogfighting sim lands on our consoles but does it soar or crash land?
Life is cheap, and so are bullets
A Civil War is brewing in the latest game from the House of Ideas.
Mario's reptilian nemesis finally gets his due
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Retailers urged to defend against 'Backoff' point-of-sale malware
- HTC Desire 610 smartphone
- Round LG G Watch R has Plastic-OLED display, heart monitor and is waterproof
- IBM Watson now answers your questions before you ask
- Are Uber's aggressive recruitment tactics legal?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW