Live 10 is without question the best looking game of the series to date
Brutal Legend is an utterly unique game, one that features the astonishing and imaginative environments that Double Fine and head honcho Tim Schaefer have become known for
Half-Minute Hero is actually multiple games in one
Explorers of the Sky proves one thing: Pokemon's a fantastic classic RPG, but it still doesn't work as a dungeon crawler.
Beaterator is advertised as a professional-level, portable music studio
Fantastic news, Forza fans: Forza Motorsport 3 is more of everything that gets you going, with the added bonus of a smarter structure!
Fishing, like hunting, is one of those subgenres of sports games that really hasn't established itself as something populated with games that match the level of quality and polish of the Maddens of gaming
Most of the decor in the Whitehurst Asylum is of the blood and guts persuasion
As silly as it sounds, I could always really relate to the Prince of All Cosmos
Prepare yourself for one of the most beautiful yet painfully difficult journeys of your life.
Most of my Need for Speed memories involve fast and furious street races, police chases in an open world and laughably lame stories.
Another arcade-style WWII dogfighting sim lands on our consoles but does it soar or crash land?
Life is cheap, and so are bullets
A Civil War is brewing in the latest game from the House of Ideas.
Mario's reptilian nemesis finally gets his due
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT