The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is going to be one of the hottest games of 2011
Crysis 2 review: This sequel picks up after the events of the original game, dropping you in the middle of a near-future NYC
It's the best title in the series, but the lack of creativity is a shame
Dragon Age II review: Dragon Age II's direction is going to make old-school RPG fans likely ask why BioWare is courting the masses of console players instead of them
Killzone 3 review: The story of a PS3 exclusive that tries hard, but can’t stand out.
Dead Space 2 review: Multiplayer and gameplay tweaks should please new players and Dead Space veterans alike
In Bulletstorm players take the role of Grayson "Gray" Hunt, a double-crossed space pirate out for revenge against his former commanding officer
Fight Night Champion is the most polished and playable boxing simulation ever released,
Nintendo's latest handheld will launch in Australia on March 31 for $350
Dead Space 2 review: The fact that Visceral has boldly ignored the fan fervor and pulled the franchise forward in a logical and thrilling direction is commendable
Prinny 2 review: definitely isn't the worst game you'll ever play. That being said, it may very well be the hardest.
Although it was overshadowed by contemporary Nintendo and Sega consoles of the day, the TurboGrafx-16 nevertheless carved out a small place for itself in the hearts of hardcore gaming eclectics. Now it's back in emulated form on iOS. Can the TG-16 still deliver fun two decades later?
FIFA 11 on the iPad maintains the franchise's feel very well through its slightly strategic, and steadily paced action
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective on the Nintendo DS has solid gameplay
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded review: It's essentially a retread of various Kingdom Hearts worlds you've seen multiple times already but it at least tries new gameplay styles in a few boss battles and missions
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCService Design SpecialistNSW
- CCJava API DeveloperTAS
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- FTProject Manager - Process Transformation / AutomationNSW
- TPAEM Developer (frontend)NSW
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Information Management SMENSW
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)QLD
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Project EngineerNSW
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- FTSolution DesignerNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC