Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective on the Nintendo DS has solid gameplay
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded review: It's essentially a retread of various Kingdom Hearts worlds you've seen multiple times already but it at least tries new gameplay styles in a few boss battles and missions
ilomilo's title comes from blending the names of the game's two cute main characters
Back to the Future: It's About Time begins in 1986, when Doc's disappearance from the "present" is starting to have repercussions throughout Hill Valley
In Lost in Shadow you play as the shadow of a boy, cut apart from his body and thrown from the top of a tower to the ground below
Because of the drab trappings of a medical facility, the items found in Case West are a far cry from the insane zombie-slaying fare found in each of the previous games
Raskulls review: Having crash-landed their ship on the Raskulls' home planet, Captain J. Turncoat and his gang of evil Pirats set off in search of a new power source
LittleBigPlanet 2 review: While all old LittleBigPlanet objects and the majority of user-created levels will function in the sequel, some fresh tools unlock all sorts of new potential
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam review: a compact return to the series' roots
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn features a detailed world full of interesting characters and factions
Kung-Fu Live on PS3 might just get some gamers back in shape...
Pinball FX 2: Marvel Pinball on XBox 360 features some of the comic book titan's biggest and best known franchises
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom: Good musical score, inventive puzzles, interesting story, budget price
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm review: Prepare for the latest WoW expansion to suck you in
Epic Mickey for Nintendo Wii has creative side-scrolling sequences but the gameplay is alternately boring and frustrating
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalized domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Support AnalystVIC
- FTHyperion SpecialistNSW
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTProduct Manager - Machine To MachineVIC
- FTSenior BI AnalystQLD
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- TPTeam Leader Project And Quality AssuranceVIC
- CCUser ResearchNSW
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | DETQLD
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- FTSenior / Lead iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- FTWindows Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - FrontendNSW
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT