Kingdom Hearts Re:coded review: It's essentially a retread of various Kingdom Hearts worlds you've seen multiple times already but it at least tries new gameplay styles in a few boss battles and missions
ilomilo's title comes from blending the names of the game's two cute main characters
Back to the Future: It's About Time begins in 1986, when Doc's disappearance from the "present" is starting to have repercussions throughout Hill Valley
In Lost in Shadow you play as the shadow of a boy, cut apart from his body and thrown from the top of a tower to the ground below
Because of the drab trappings of a medical facility, the items found in Case West are a far cry from the insane zombie-slaying fare found in each of the previous games
Raskulls review: Having crash-landed their ship on the Raskulls' home planet, Captain J. Turncoat and his gang of evil Pirats set off in search of a new power source
LittleBigPlanet 2 review: While all old LittleBigPlanet objects and the majority of user-created levels will function in the sequel, some fresh tools unlock all sorts of new potential
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam review: a compact return to the series' roots
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn features a detailed world full of interesting characters and factions
Kung-Fu Live on PS3 might just get some gamers back in shape...
Pinball FX 2: Marvel Pinball on XBox 360 features some of the comic book titan's biggest and best known franchises
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom: Good musical score, inventive puzzles, interesting story, budget price
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm review: Prepare for the latest WoW expansion to suck you in
Epic Mickey for Nintendo Wii has creative side-scrolling sequences but the gameplay is alternately boring and frustrating
Parrot's AR.Drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) that uses Wi-Fi technology to connect to an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MIT researchers set out to create self-assembling chips
- Apple wins China patent battle over iPhone 6 design
- Micron to ship Intel Optane competitor later this year
- Asus' popular 144Hz gaming monitor has dropped to $205
- Skype for Business admins get tool to diagnose call problems
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TP.Net Software DeveloperQLD
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCPerformance TesterQLD
- FTSolutions Architects - 10 roles availableACT
- FTICT ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTProgram Manager-SAP Transition, SAP FICO ImplementationNSW
- FTSQL Server DBA- 2016 RDBMS, SSIS, SRS, Certified DBANSW
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- FTProject Co-OrdinaterNSW
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCFinancial/Logistics Administration OfficerACT
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTHR Application Architect - WorkdayVIC
- CCData Migration ManagerQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPSystems Analyst - WHS ImplementationNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Developer/DevOpsVIC
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTGIS Software DeveloperQLD