Kinect review: We put the Xbox 360's new motion controller through its paces -- is Kinect worth it?
Shaun White Skateboarding for Xbox 360, PC, Nintendo Wii and PS3 had potential to be a great game. Unfortunately, it isn't.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 for Xbox 360 was a huge disappointment
Create for Xbox 360, PC, PS3 and Nintendo Wii captures the experience of imagination and construction in digital form
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem on Nintendo DS is entertaining but there haven't been many leaps and bounds since the previous instalments
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage for Xbox 360 and PS3 is riddled with insanely violent battles with huge amounts of blood
DJ Hero 2 on Xbox 360, PS3 and Nintendo Wii features an amazing soundtrack including titles from Justice, Basement Jaxx, and MSTRKRFT, Kanye West and Notorious B.I.G!
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood review: Ubisoft takes a third stab at the stealth/assassination genre
Blacklight: Tango Down review: This budget title offers a decidedly average deathmatch experience
Costume Quest for PS3 and Xbox 360 follows a pair of trick-or-treating siblings who are swept into a fantastic mission to save Halloween
RPG Fable III improves on its predecessor
GoldenEye 007 review: Is GoldenEye 007 on the Wii as good as the N64 original?
Call of Duty: Black Ops review: For most gamers, any discussion about Call of Duty starts and ends with multiplayer, but Black Ops features a surprisingly competent single-player campaign
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep on PSP is a mix of Disney's charm and Square Enix's spiky haired melodrama
If the apocalypse looks anything like Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, the end of the world can't come soon enough
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Massive growth shows why Amazon is the public cloud leader
- AI looms large in Google's view of the future
- Samsung's Tizen 3.0 to take on Android and iOS starting in September
- OneNote gets easy video embedding and many more new features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia