So you’ve found your way into the addictive netherworld of Plants vs Zombies but a few of the undead are playing for keeps and you’re wondering how to stay alive until morning. Here are some tips and tricks on how to win at Plants vs Zombies, and ho...
Reader Keith wants to squeeze some extra life from his old PlayStation and PlayStation 2 systems, noting that many of his games "don't have comparable versions for PCs." His desktop has a Hauppauge TV tuner card, so he wants to know if he can connect...
After 13 years in development, Duke Nukem Forever is finally coming to consoles and PCs in 2011. What better way to celebrate than by playing through Duke Nukem 3D? You won't be able to just pick up and play a game from 1996, though--here's how to us...
The Android OS: It's on your phone (and maybe even your tablet PC), and it lets you run thousands and thousands of apps -- including games. But which phones are ideal for gaming? What kind of specs do you need to play the latest and greatest? Can you...
The folks at the Open Camera Controller (OCC), a system that uses an older Nintendo DS handheld to provide more options to photographers seeking to get the most out of their DSLR cameras.
Mario can't rescue the princess without his Fire Flower. Mega Man can't beat Dr. Wily without his Mega Buster.
Learn more about the Wii's most confusing feature -- playing online with Friend Codes!
The Xbox 360 is no slouch in the media hub department. Here's how to take full advantage of every media function!
Tap the power of Flash’s ActionScript capabilities to build a simple game with animated characters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Google tool lets users personalize the ads they see
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Huawei beats Samsung and all Android rivals on security patching
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia