So you’ve found your way into the addictive netherworld of Plants vs Zombies but a few of the undead are playing for keeps and you’re wondering how to stay alive until morning. Here are some tips and tricks on how to win at Plants vs Zombies, and ho...
Reader Keith wants to squeeze some extra life from his old PlayStation and PlayStation 2 systems, noting that many of his games "don't have comparable versions for PCs." His desktop has a Hauppauge TV tuner card, so he wants to know if he can connect...
After 13 years in development, Duke Nukem Forever is finally coming to consoles and PCs in 2011. What better way to celebrate than by playing through Duke Nukem 3D? You won't be able to just pick up and play a game from 1996, though--here's how to us...
The Android OS: It's on your phone (and maybe even your tablet PC), and it lets you run thousands and thousands of apps -- including games. But which phones are ideal for gaming? What kind of specs do you need to play the latest and greatest? Can you...
The folks at the Open Camera Controller (OCC), a system that uses an older Nintendo DS handheld to provide more options to photographers seeking to get the most out of their DSLR cameras.
Mario can't rescue the princess without his Fire Flower. Mega Man can't beat Dr. Wily without his Mega Buster.
Learn more about the Wii's most confusing feature -- playing online with Friend Codes!
The Xbox 360 is no slouch in the media hub department. Here's how to take full advantage of every media function!
Tap the power of Flash’s ActionScript capabilities to build a simple game with animated characters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalised domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- FTOperational Safety Project ManagersSA
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- FTFront-end Developer (UX/UI)NSW
- FTStorage Engineer l HDSNSW
- FTDeveloper / Junior Solution DesignerQLD
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- CCSAP ISU Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- TPSenior iOS EngineerNSW
- FTProject Engineer - Data & IP NetworksNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTSenior BI AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCChange / Communications AnalystNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Audio Visual/Video DomainVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW