US company Mannatech may have rocked the gaming world with quasi-scientific claims that its products “may have a positive, direct effect on player performance, which can be a big advantage for competitive e-sports players or those just trying to take...
Hewlett-Packard is taking the wraps off a new technology that analysts say could be "a major game changer" for computers and personal devices.
Listen up Moms and Dads, the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) is giving away a handy new iPhone tool that'll help you quick-check what's what when it comes to game content. Not that the little black-and-white rectangles voluntarily stamped ...
Windows 7 is finally upon us, leaping off retail shelves in little blue- and green- and black-lined plastic containers in a matter of hours. With the critical plaudits, expect enthusiastic midnight sales, curious micro-throngs of buyers, and swollen ...
Gamers trying to update their mouse or keyboard drivers from accessory maker Razer USA's Web site recently may have gotten more than they bargained for.
A sharp fall in global sales of Nintendo's popular Wii console and a less dramatic slowdown in sales of the portable DS pushed down the company's sales and profits in the April to June quarter, the company said Thursday.
In the Game&Game site, ahead of the European region finals of the 2009 Game & Game World Championship (herein GNGWC2009), a unique questionnaire is being conducted that is attracting attention.
Sales of video game hardware and software were down by around one-third in June compared to the same month last year, according to data released late Thursday. After initially showing positive growth as the U.S. slid into recession, the latest figure...
Japan's computer game market saw a 24 percent drop in sales in the first half of the year, according to data released Wednesday.
Microsoft said it plans to acquire gaming company BigPark for an undisclosed amount.
Nintendo achieved record sales and profits in the year to March as consumers around the world snapped up its Wii console and DS handheld despite the recession, it said Thursday. The performance was ahead of revised estimates issued by the company in ...
Chinese online game firm NetEase.com will buy all-new servers to start operating World of Warcraft in China this year, potentially leaving masses of unused computing clusters in the hands of the current Chinese operator.
The newly launched Colin McRae Dirt2 trailer is a 39 second appeal to red-blooded gamer bogans.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer's Nitro 5 is a laptop that lets casual gamers get reckless
- Newegg has lowered the price of HP's Stream 11 Pro G2 to $180
- Acer's Predator X27 G-Sync HDR monitor is infused with every feature you could ask for
- How to find the Windows 10 Creators Update's hidden desktop themes
- AMD updates Ryzen drivers with a new power profile and the promise of better performance
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | MSP backgroundVIC
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Manager - DigitalisationQLD
- FTTeam Leader Application SupportVIC
- FTDeveloper / Junior Solution DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaACT
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- CCSolution Architect - Network Operations/Design - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- TPStrategic Business AnalystVIC
- TPProject ServicesACT
- CCTraining Lead - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystVIC
- CCFull Stack Developers x4!QLD
- FTSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC