The Genesis gaming PC is arguably worth the arm and leg that Origin is asking
The midtower variant of Origin's Genesis is every bit as potent (and pricey) as its larger sibling.
A hardcore gaming PC with deadly looks and fast performance
Intel is moving to slowly extricate itself from the PC market through a competitive process where every project in Intel's client PC business is being evaluated for its future prospects.
There's been a cavalcade of exciting announcements coming out of E3 2011, but what do they mean for diehard PC gamers? Our editors have been on the show floor testing new hardware, playing games and talking to developers all week long in an effort to...
Poor Duke, he just can't catch a break. He's been delayed once again. Well, for a month--from May 6 back to June 14, so just after E3 2011.
What would you call a Blizzard job listing for 'Senior Producer, Console,' on Diablo III? Waffling? Uncertain? Iffy? How about "pretty much a shoe-in"?
From Battle.net chat channels to master leagues, stalemate detection, and a new 'extreme' graphics option, the latest StarCraft II patch is here and it's a doozy.
There's no way around it: Home theater gear is expensive; and while "The Ultimate Home Theater" sounds great, most people don't have enough spare cash to splurge on it; especially gamers (have you seen the price of games these days?) That's why we've...
For all the launch fanfare, it sounds like Call of Duty Black Ops may be suffering from Fallout New Vegas syndrome. Scan the PC version's official forums on Steam and instead of euphoric posts about the game's ballistic brilliance, you're confronted ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- 100 best practices for keeping big data secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW