The Genesis gaming PC is arguably worth the arm and leg that Origin is asking
The midtower variant of Origin's Genesis is every bit as potent (and pricey) as its larger sibling.
A hardcore gaming PC with deadly looks and fast performance
This budget gaming PC might cost only $500 to build, but it'll deliver excellent performance in any PC game you throw at it.
Intel is moving to slowly extricate itself from the PC market through a competitive process where every project in Intel's client PC business is being evaluated for its future prospects.
There's been a cavalcade of exciting announcements coming out of E3 2011, but what do they mean for diehard PC gamers? Our editors have been on the show floor testing new hardware, playing games and talking to developers all week long in an effort to...
Poor Duke, he just can't catch a break. He's been delayed once again. Well, for a month--from May 6 back to June 14, so just after E3 2011.
What would you call a Blizzard job listing for 'Senior Producer, Console,' on Diablo III? Waffling? Uncertain? Iffy? How about "pretty much a shoe-in"?
There's no way around it: Home theater gear is expensive; and while "The Ultimate Home Theater" sounds great, most people don't have enough spare cash to splurge on it; especially gamers (have you seen the price of games these days?) That's why we've...
For all the launch fanfare, it sounds like Call of Duty Black Ops may be suffering from Fallout New Vegas syndrome. Scan the PC version's official forums on Steam and instead of euphoric posts about the game's ballistic brilliance, you're confronted ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Mac malware is found targeting biomedical research
- Slack finally launches threaded replies
- New $29 Pine64 computer takes on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3
- Microsoft halts Minecraft updates for Windows 10 phones, as W10M consumer apps slowly die
- AMD talks tough as it drums up support for 32-core Zen server chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Contract) FinanceNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCAgile CoachWA
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- FTEnterprise Sales ManagerACT
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTMedia Architect/LeadNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW