There's been a cavalcade of exciting announcements coming out of E3 2011, but what do they mean for diehard PC gamers? Our editors have been on the show floor testing new hardware, playing games and talking to developers all week long in an effort to...
Poor Duke, he just can't catch a break. He's been delayed once again. Well, for a month--from May 6 back to June 14, so just after E3 2011.
What would you call a Blizzard job listing for 'Senior Producer, Console,' on Diablo III? Waffling? Uncertain? Iffy? How about "pretty much a shoe-in"?
From Battle.net chat channels to master leagues, stalemate detection, and a new 'extreme' graphics option, the latest StarCraft II patch is here and it's a doozy.
Here's my obligatory list of 2010's top 10 video games, in no particular order. Yours would no doubt look different. That's the point of lists, after all: To throw our favorites out there, then stand around comparing and critiquing.
World of Warcraft waits for no one, least of all Deathwing, the skeletal dragon responsible for shattering the world of Azeroth, which, incidentally, happened last night.
If you need to justify a pricey 3D TV, you can give Activision a pat on the back for adding 3D support to Call of Duty: Black Ops when it ships early next month. For those keeping score, it'll be included in all three versions, PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.
PC manufacturer Origin has announced a new gaming PC that fuses some of the fastest computing hardware on the market with an Xbox 360 Slim console.
No more lonely Neverwinter Nights, that's what Atari's signaling with today's announcement that Neverwinter Nights is returning as an online roleplaying game. It also means one online version of D&D clearly wasn't enough (even if said version had to ...
As if Arkham Asylum weren't sprawling enough, get ready for Batman: Arkham City, Warner Bros. Interactive's ostensibly metropolitan sequel to its 2009 blockbuster action game.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTJunior Software Developer- Complex Tax/ Superannuation SolutionNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Military jets, subs, bases and networksACT
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW