If there's any consolation for living in Dallas in the summertime, it's QuakeCon. This year, with actual Quake!
A much-needed Just Cause 3 multiplayer mod is on the way after the game inexplicably launched without multiplayer support.
Zeppelins, trench clubs, capes, gas masks, and mustard gas. Battlefield is going back in time to "the true dawn of all-out warfare" this year.
The long arm of the Internet gets a bit more nimble as Steam introduces a section for recent reviews and a new 30-day aggregate score.
I guess this makes Infinite Warfare objectively one notch better than Star Wars Battlefront.
Acer is firing on all cylinders with its powerful new Predator gaming PCs, which can also provide the processing power for virtual reality headsets.
Didn't preorder Wolfenstein to get into the closed beta? Looks like you'll still get to try Doom's multiplayer before launch, for at least a weekend.
PlayStation 4 Remote Play heads to laptops, with more features than the Xbox version.
Quantum Break's PC port isn't perfect thanks to the Windows Store's inherent issues, but it runs (mostly) fine.
Dark Souls III committing to new consoles for this go-round makes it easily the best-looking game in the series.
This week Jon, Mark and Gordon discuss just how cool HoloLens is, if Microsoft promises to fix UWP gaming is enough and bots. And will evil Tay be back?
Let this be a warning: Any Quantum Break reviews at the moment were conducted on the Xbox. The Windows Store-exclusive PC version is yet to be tested.
The Federal Court has found that video game reseller, Valve Corporation, through its online game distribution platform, Steam, and its Steam website, has engaged in misleading or deceptive conduct and made false or misleading representations.
The Oculus Rift arrives as a locked-down platform, but you can easily open it back up if you want to play SteamVR games or VR apps from unknown sources—provided you can click a button in the settings menu.
The EVGA SC17 puts high-end 4K gaming in a slick package, but is missing just one thing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
- Ashley Madison misled users with a fake security award
- Epic Games forum hack underscores the need to install security patches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW