Tourists and residents in Tel Aviv can play classic arcade games on a giant scale thanks to a 3,000-square-meter screen mounted on the City Hall building.
This budget gaming PC might cost only $500 to build, but it'll deliver excellent performance in any PC game you throw at it.
PC gaming went through a dark era in the mid-2000s. A decade on, Dead Rising's arrival on the PC is a nod to how much better we have it nowadays.
The new console boasts a faster processor and more powerful graphics at a $399 price tag.
If there's any consolation for living in Dallas in the summertime, it's QuakeCon. This year, with actual Quake!
A much-needed Just Cause 3 multiplayer mod is on the way after the game inexplicably launched without multiplayer support.
Zeppelins, trench clubs, capes, gas masks, and mustard gas. Battlefield is going back in time to "the true dawn of all-out warfare" this year.
The long arm of the Internet gets a bit more nimble as Steam introduces a section for recent reviews and a new 30-day aggregate score.
I guess this makes Infinite Warfare objectively one notch better than Star Wars Battlefront.
Acer is firing on all cylinders with its powerful new Predator gaming PCs, which can also provide the processing power for virtual reality headsets.
Didn't preorder Wolfenstein to get into the closed beta? Looks like you'll still get to try Doom's multiplayer before launch, for at least a weekend.
PlayStation 4 Remote Play heads to laptops, with more features than the Xbox version.
Quantum Break's PC port isn't perfect thanks to the Windows Store's inherent issues, but it runs (mostly) fine.
Dark Souls III committing to new consoles for this go-round makes it easily the best-looking game in the series.
This week Jon, Mark and Gordon discuss just how cool HoloLens is, if Microsoft promises to fix UWP gaming is enough and bots. And will evil Tay be back?
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Verizon plans 5G trial service in 11 cities this year
- Halo Wars 2 review: Spinning its Warthog wheels in a stagnant RTS genre
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
- New macOS ransomware spotted in the wild
- Staples is selling a 24-inch HP all-in-one for $500
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTIMO Change Manager - EclipseNSW
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)QLD
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Network EngineerWA
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator - Mascot/AlexandriaNSW