Zeppelins, trench clubs, capes, gas masks, and mustard gas. Battlefield is going back in time to "the true dawn of all-out warfare" this year.
The long arm of the Internet gets a bit more nimble as Steam introduces a section for recent reviews and a new 30-day aggregate score.
I guess this makes Infinite Warfare objectively one notch better than Star Wars Battlefront.
Acer is firing on all cylinders with its powerful new Predator gaming PCs, which can also provide the processing power for virtual reality headsets.
Didn't preorder Wolfenstein to get into the closed beta? Looks like you'll still get to try Doom's multiplayer before launch, for at least a weekend.
PlayStation 4 Remote Play heads to laptops, with more features than the Xbox version.
Quantum Break's PC port isn't perfect thanks to the Windows Store's inherent issues, but it runs (mostly) fine.
Dark Souls III committing to new consoles for this go-round makes it easily the best-looking game in the series.
This week Jon, Mark and Gordon discuss just how cool HoloLens is, if Microsoft promises to fix UWP gaming is enough and bots. And will evil Tay be back?
Let this be a warning: Any Quantum Break reviews at the moment were conducted on the Xbox. The Windows Store-exclusive PC version is yet to be tested.
The Federal Court has found that video game reseller, Valve Corporation, through its online game distribution platform, Steam, and its Steam website, has engaged in misleading or deceptive conduct and made false or misleading representations.
The Oculus Rift arrives as a locked-down platform, but you can easily open it back up if you want to play SteamVR games or VR apps from unknown sources—provided you can click a button in the settings menu.
The EVGA SC17 puts high-end 4K gaming in a slick package, but is missing just one thing.
Killer Instinct hits Windows 10 with cross-platform purchases, saves, and multiplayer.
The developer of Young Conker and Fragments, two of the first HoloLens games, describes what gaming will be like with the augmented-reality peripheral—including the caveats.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCData ArchitectSA
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW