Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge for Nintendo Wii U has been unveiled to become the first video game to hit Australian retailers with the R18+ label due to its “high impact bloody violence,” following an announcement by Classification Board director, Les...
Virgin Gaming, Xbox and 343 Industries have partnered up to launch a free “Halo 4 Infinity Challenge” that gives gamers a shot at over 2800 prizes.
Microsoft has announced that the Xbox Live Gold subscription service will be unlocked and open to all users in 15 selected countries.
Nintendo's latest device finally reaches Aussie shelves with several stores hosting midnight launches.
The latest instalment of the Call of Duty franchise hit retailers overnight, with hundreds of customers lining up for the midnight launch across the country.
Gaming company, Nintendo, has announced that its upcoming Wii U console will be touring Australia in a series of pop-up stores across the country commencing on Monday, November 5.
Web-based sim game SmallWorlds launched in Brazil 14 weeks ago, and has already amassed more than a million users in the new territory.
QUADs and epic loot come easy to a gamer, but what if you need to propose to your girlfriend? If you were like Gary Hudston -- whose girlfriend Stephanie shared in his obsessive love of the Portal series -- you would post a want-ad on a popular moddi...
Zynga has acquired mobile games start-up Astro Ape, according to Business Insider, which notes that Astro Ape employees are changing their place of employment on LinkedIn.
Zynga has been sued in a federal district court in Delaware for allegedly infringing on two patents obtained in the 1990's by Agincourt Gaming.
Rioters in London apparently set Sony's Enfield-based DADC (Digital Audio Disc Corporation) facility ablaze last night, reducing the massive disc distribution center to flames and smoke. The massive multi-story, 20,000 square meter building would hav...
Brisbane’s number one (and only) gaming-and-drinking establishment, the Mana Bar, will spawn an interstate venue in the coming month, with the second gamer hangout opening in central Melbourne on July 16.
I actually kind of like Adam Sessler (see Sessler's cathartic Soapbox, "Killzone Mailbag"), though I have no idea what to make of Morgan "like huge frigging dragons!" Webb. And Bethesda's been a favorite developer for me personally since Morrowind. S...
Streaming TV may soon be coming to an Xbox near you.
Rovio's quest to bring its über-popular Angry Birds to every computing platform known to humankind shows no signs of letting up.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerACT
- FTHead - Project Delivery / Project Delivery DirectorACT
- CCERP LeadWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTField Systems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- TPSharePoint SpecialistQLD
- CCProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- CCSQL Data and Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- CCTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPAnalyst Work Place SupportVIC
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW