Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge for Nintendo Wii U has been unveiled to become the first video game to hit Australian retailers with the R18+ label due to its “high impact bloody violence,” following an announcement by Classification Board director, Les...
Virgin Gaming, Xbox and 343 Industries have partnered up to launch a free “Halo 4 Infinity Challenge” that gives gamers a shot at over 2800 prizes.
Microsoft has announced that the Xbox Live Gold subscription service will be unlocked and open to all users in 15 selected countries.
Nintendo's latest device finally reaches Aussie shelves with several stores hosting midnight launches.
The latest instalment of the Call of Duty franchise hit retailers overnight, with hundreds of customers lining up for the midnight launch across the country.
Gaming company, Nintendo, has announced that its upcoming Wii U console will be touring Australia in a series of pop-up stores across the country commencing on Monday, November 5.
Web-based sim game SmallWorlds launched in Brazil 14 weeks ago, and has already amassed more than a million users in the new territory.
QUADs and epic loot come easy to a gamer, but what if you need to propose to your girlfriend? If you were like Gary Hudston -- whose girlfriend Stephanie shared in his obsessive love of the Portal series -- you would post a want-ad on a popular moddi...
Zynga has acquired mobile games start-up Astro Ape, according to Business Insider, which notes that Astro Ape employees are changing their place of employment on LinkedIn.
Zynga has been sued in a federal district court in Delaware for allegedly infringing on two patents obtained in the 1990's by Agincourt Gaming.
Rioters in London apparently set Sony's Enfield-based DADC (Digital Audio Disc Corporation) facility ablaze last night, reducing the massive disc distribution center to flames and smoke. The massive multi-story, 20,000 square meter building would hav...
Brisbane’s number one (and only) gaming-and-drinking establishment, the Mana Bar, will spawn an interstate venue in the coming month, with the second gamer hangout opening in central Melbourne on July 16.
I actually kind of like Adam Sessler (see Sessler's cathartic Soapbox, "Killzone Mailbag"), though I have no idea what to make of Morgan "like huge frigging dragons!" Webb. And Bethesda's been a favorite developer for me personally since Morrowind. S...
Streaming TV may soon be coming to an Xbox near you.
Rovio's quest to bring its über-popular Angry Birds to every computing platform known to humankind shows no signs of letting up.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalised domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTIBCO Support AnalystVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTDelivery ExecutiveSA
- TPSenior iOS EngineerNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- FTSenior Systems Engineer x 2NSW
- CCPerl Developer l Port Macquarie or QueanbeyanACT
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- FTLead Agile Software TesterNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- TPFull Stack Developer - Cutting-edge technologiesQLD
- CCPerl Developer l Port Macquarie or QueanbeyanNSW
- TPStrategic Business AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- TPProduct ManagerVIC