The U.S. Department of Commerce should work with Internet business groups to establish voluntary codes of conduct and standards to protect against cyberattacks, a new report from the agency recommended.
The U.S. government will coordinate private-sector efforts to create trusted identification systems for the Internet, with the goal of giving consumers and businesses multiple options for authenticating identity online, according to a plan released b...
About US$4.5 million in grants from the U.S. Department of Commerce and private companies will create a program to link small manufacturers in the U.S. Midwest with supercomputing resources, U.S. officials said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC