British intelligence agency GCHQ used port scanning as part of the "Hacienda" program to find vulnerable systems it and other agencies could compromise across at least 27 countries, German news site Heise Online has revealed.
Privacy International has filed a legal complaint against the U.K. government in an attempt to stop the country's intelligence service GCHQ from hacking into devices to gather information.
British intelligence agencies do not misuse their powers to engage in random mass intrusion into the communications of law-abiding U.K. citizens, a government watchdog said in an annual report.
Germany's federal prosecutor is considering if there is enough evidence to warrant a formal, criminal investigation into the German government's alleged involvement in the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) data collection program, a spokeswoman sai...
The U.S. National Security Agency has repeatedly tried to compromise Tor, the government-funded online anonymity tool, but has had little success, according to a new report in the U.K.'s Guardian.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's new eight-core FX chips based on aging Piledriver architecture
- Uber vows to defy German ban on its UberPop ride-sharing service
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Oppo launches in Australia with flagship Find 7 smartphone and more
- Billion BiPAC 8800AXL ADSL2+ modem-router
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.