British intelligence agency GCHQ used port scanning as part of the "Hacienda" program to find vulnerable systems it and other agencies could compromise across at least 27 countries, German news site Heise Online has revealed.
Privacy International has filed a legal complaint against the U.K. government in an attempt to stop the country's intelligence service GCHQ from hacking into devices to gather information.
British intelligence agencies do not misuse their powers to engage in random mass intrusion into the communications of law-abiding U.K. citizens, a government watchdog said in an annual report.
Germany's federal prosecutor is considering if there is enough evidence to warrant a formal, criminal investigation into the German government's alleged involvement in the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) data collection program, a spokeswoman sai...
The U.S. National Security Agency has repeatedly tried to compromise Tor, the government-funded online anonymity tool, but has had little success, according to a new report in the U.K.'s Guardian.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
- 4 Medion Akoya MD99410 (E1232T) touchscreen laptop
- 5 HTC Desire 610 smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Intel pushes factory IoT with $9 million cost savings at plant
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Ellison pushes Oracle's new Cloud platform hard, but questions linger
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.